• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Darkhawk Appreciation Thread
3 3

693 posts in this topic

It's funny how Darkhawk has picked up a lot of tracking over the years. But you mention The New Warriors, and people sort of poo-poo the team. Even though they help Darkhawk get his start.

Or maybe I'm sensitive to someone making fun of a rich kid, with batons, flying around on a skateboard.

:grin:

It's funny how Darkhawk has picked up a lot of tracking over the years. But you mention The New Warriors, and people sort of poo-poo the team. Even though they help Darkhawk get his start.

Or maybe I'm sensitive to someone making fun of a rich kid, with batons, flying around on a skateboard.

Nova went on to bigger better things...

Anywhoo... I'm officially out of control.

dhdouble_zpsd56f6163.jpg

You cannot catch me on the registry. Do not try, please sell me your DH slabs cheap. You know who you are. Thanks.

I've been eyeing that #4 forever and just never pulled the trigger. Now I regret it. Sighs. :(

dhdouble_zpsd56f6163.jpg

You cannot catch me on the registry. Do not try, please sell me your DH slabs cheap. You know who you are. Thanks.

I've been eyeing that #4 forever and just never pulled the trigger. Now I regret it. Sighs. :(

I made him an offer he couldn't refuse... Then he refused it and sent me a counteroffer that I probably could have refused but decided not to.

dhdouble_zpsd56f6163.jpg

I made him an offer he couldn't refuse... Then he refused it and sent me a counteroffer that I probably could have refused but decided not to.

:cry:

So when was the first time Darkhawk appeared after the whole New Warriors thing? Was it Nova #17? I feel like I haven't caught up to how he became such a badass in the Marvel Universe. I know he now has cosmic type powers that put him on Silver Surfer levels but when did the start of this progression happen?

He's that powerful now?!?!?!

I had no idea.

Wonder if he makes it into Secret Wars...?

Or GOTG???? He does have a power stone/gem of some kind?

Edited by THB

I've been looking for one of these in this condition for years. The hardest to find Darkhawk book and crazy tough in HG. Darkhawk #5 2nd printing (J.C. Penney reprint).

:whee:

darkhawk%205%202nd_zps7h3njrik.jpg

Back cover in spoilers

darkhawk%205%202ndb_zpsilbfehm6.jpg

Edited by Boboset

I haven't been around much, I just got a sweet double signed Darkhawk #1 CGC SS 9.8 that Sharp Comics helped me get signed. :banana:

Yes War of Kings great storyline.

Another story I need to check out.

Can't wait to read Darkhawk as a cosmic badass!

underrated story, War of Kings.

I've been looking for one of these in this condition for years. The hardest to find Darkhawk book and crazy tough in HG. Darkhawk #5 2nd printing (J.C. Penney reprint).

Back cover in spoilers

I feel very peanut butter about this.

Peanut butter and jealous.

Back cover in spoilers

I feel very peanut butter about this.

Peanut butter and jealous.

I had to come scope it out on my desktop monitor. The cell phone was not doing it justice I'm afraid.

Thanks guys! :acclaim:

I used the "buy every copy I can find and try to get lucky" technique. For as few copies as I was able to locate, I really was lucky to find one this nice.

I haven't been around much, I just got a sweet double signed Darkhawk #1 CGC SS 9.8 that Sharp Comics helped me get signed. :banana:

Nice! Is that the copy we spoke of via PM? Post a pic if you have one handy.