• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who IS at the top of the SS priority list?

82 posts in this topic

Honestly, I am not too fond of these covers. Part of the fun would be to get her to sign my dream book. They're still cool though!

Does the cover of your dream book consist you and Sigourney riding a Unicorn on top of a rainbow while it rains Skittles?

If so I think you'll have no trouble getting her signature....at the bottom of a restraining order.

:baiting:

My wants are probably a lot different than most.

Creators:

Steve Purcell - look at my avatar

Katsuhiro Otomo - he cancelled going to SDCC last year... :(

Masamune Shirow - I love Ghost in the Shell

As for celebrities:

Harrison Ford on a Star Wars or Blade Runner book

A cast signed Heroes book (Hopefully Dynamite has some good covers for their comic sequel)

I've got one of those.

HeroesCGCbook007_zps38c1b6ef.jpg

Honestly, I am not too fond of these covers. Part of the fun would be to get her to sign my dream book. They're still cool though!

Does the cover of your dream book consist you you and Sigourney riding a Unicorn on top of a rainbow while it rains Skittles?

If so I think you'll have no trouble getting her signature....at the bottom of a restraining order.

:baiting:

:blahblah:lol:makepoint:

Keanu Reeves, Hugo Weaving, and Laurence Fishburne on my Matrix Preview

Gene Hackman on my MOS 4

Jack Nicholson on my Killing Joke tpb

If I ever actually got any of those, I would unfurl a giant "Mission Accomplished" banner and then never buy another comic book.

I don't think it could get any better than an AVENGERS movie themed cast signed book. Downey Jr., Johanson, Jackson, Ruffalo, Evans, Hemsworth...ect. Wow, the star power on that book would blow one's mind!

For the small fee of $1000 you can have almost all those names on a CA book....that was supposed to ship months ago. lol

Keanu Reeves, Hugo Weaving, and Laurence Fishburne on my Matrix Preview

Gene Hackman on my MOS 4

Jack Nicholson on my Killing Joke tpb

If I ever actually got any of those, I would unfurl a giant "Mission Accomplished" banner and then never buy another comic book.

Great Taste!!

Hackman, Russell, Pacino....all dream sigs for me.

One guy at the top of my list is Brandon Choi.

I have not seen him at a convention since the late 90's I have two multisig books that will be completed with his signature. This guy is a ghost the google does not even have a picture of him from the last fifteen years.

I don't think it could get any better than an AVENGERS movie themed cast signed book. Downey Jr., Johanson, Jackson, Ruffalo, Evans, Hemsworth...ect. Wow, the star power on that book would blow one's mind!

For the small fee of $1000 you can have almost all those names on a CA book....that was supposed to ship months ago. lol

Whose signatures does it include?

Whose signatures does it include?

I have to check the site again to see if the link is still up but I remember Downey, Ruffalo, Evans, Hemsworth and Stan Lee.

I remember being disappointed that Scarlet was left off.

Here's a link to one I found...it's $1250 now. I think $999 was the pre-pre-order price. lol

http://www.celebrityauthentics.com/Avengers_Cast_Autographed_CGC_Signature_Series_Avengers_Comic-DisplayDetails.aspx

They never got done...this is the second time it has happened

They never did get done back when they were first estimated but I think this is the same solicitation with new info and prices.

I just read the description and they mention that the Avengers items are already signed by Hemsworth, Ruffalo and Lee and are "to be signed" by Downey and Evans. lol

So they are more than 1/2 way there. I've bought from them and they are good on items they have in hand, but I know how unpredictable celebs can be, so I hold off on preorders.

Evans would be the easiest one... Downey...eh...

I remember their Downey opp from years ago...I wonder if anyone ever got the books out of that one...it had to be around the time of the first IM flick.

That's a long wait.