• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

37 posts in this topic

Someone should just hit the :takeit: for both books :sumo:

They are both magnificent. Would that I had the funds...

Sell your Mystery tales and you will, just sayin'. lol

I would be all over that Terrific myself if I hadn't meanwhile found the Big Apple copy courtesy of GAtor.

Someone should just hit the :takeit: for both books :sumo:

They are both magnificent. Would that I had the funds...

Sell your Mystery tales and you will, just sayin'. lol

I would be all over that Terrific myself if I hadn't meanwhile found the Big Apple copy courtesy of GAtor.

Big Apple copy (worship)

Terrific Comics #5 CGC 8.5 Gerber Photojournal Copy

Notes: Very minor amount of glue on cover. Very minor amount of color touch on cover.

Price: $16,000 $15750$15,500$15,000(price is WAY below what I paid :cry: .. Getting sweaty in here :grin:)

004-4.jpg

005-4.jpg

terrificcomics5.jpg

"terrific" price for the buyer.

Superman #2 CGC 6.5 Offwhite Pages.. OLD LABEL goodness :)

Book has a slight scratch at the top of the slab. No cracks or any other damages.

Price: 9000$8850$8750$8600

004-5.jpg

005-5.jpg

006-5.jpg

with 1s skyrocketing, the 2s should be increasing in demand..clean book Brian.

Thanks gentlemen. Yeah the price between Supes 1 and Supes 2 is so far apart, it's unbelievable. You would expect the Supes 2 to be within 10-15% in value or more from Supes 1, but it is much much less than that.

I though it was underpriced at $9K. Good PQ and old label. Puzzling to me that no one has picked this up. hm

Thanks gentlemen. Yeah the price between Supes 1 and Supes 2 is so far apart, it's unbelievable. You would expect the Supes 2 to be within 10-15% in value or more from Supes 1, but it is much much less than that.

I though it was underpriced at $9K. Good PQ and old label. Puzzling to me that no one has picked this up. hm

Yeah, it's puzzling as well.. Maybe folks have spent all their money in Chicago lol