• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

post your favorite romance covers
4 4

636 posts in this topic

truelove11_zps9c5aed0d.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)

I knew it existed...was waiting for it to surface...and here it is! The highest graded copy, simply beautiful. In the hands of our own Sqeggs!

I WANT IT GIVE IT TO ME NOW

Move over, Andy!

I'm pretty sure that is the copy I got from Mr Bedrock and sold to a friend, who sold it to Sqeggs.

So technically it's mine, and I should have it back.

I knew it existed...was waiting for it to surface...and here it is! The highest graded copy, simply beautiful. In the hands of our own Sqeggs!

Move over, Andy!

I'm pretty sure that is the copy I got from Mr Bedrock and sold to a friend, who sold it to Sqeggs.

Relax guys. I just photoshopped that grade on a 1.0 slab. Has tape, a detached cover ... you wouldn't want it! :insane:

Move over, Andy!

Relax guys. I just photoshopped that grade on a 1.0 slab. Has tape, a detached cover ... you wouldn't want it! :insane:

I thought I was the only one who did that.

Recently found this weird magazine sized publication. Has some text and photo features, but has several comic stories in it. Black and white, but the art has a certain attraction... Sorry for blurry camera pics - too big to easily scan.

143315.jpg.100911e5bdd808357a844331e96b0b0d.jpg

143316.jpg.9e35fa5445119efeb2519bcd5090b6c1.jpg

143317.jpg.1e67764fbb81ba6ecf9dc6109d0328b2.jpg

143318.jpg.03c558a6a40c21179af4c07ca2406397.jpg