• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

post your favorite romance covers
4 4

636 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, N e r V said:

That is by far my favourite Torchy cover. I have a 5.5 that I'm happy with.

image.jpeg.4cdb54060065b82be78d4dd7869c8f11.jpeg

Great book to own in any grade!

I always felt Bill Ward was a bit overlooked.  I actually met him at a show in New Jersey many years ago.  He was a kind and humble man with a ton of talent.  He produced an insane amount of work in so many different mediums. 

2 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

youthfulromances7.jpg

Of the singers (I assume they are) shown on these covers, the only one I've heard of is Tony Martin.  The picture here makes him seem pretty old to have appealed to the teen-age girl readership of these comics.

2 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

youthfulromances7.jpg

The guy in the blue suit may be lugging the groceries home, but from the looks of things, Matilda is going to be consuming most of them. :)

39 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Of the singers (I assume they are) shown on these covers, the only one I've heard of is Tony Martin.  

Bob Eberly was a popular big-band vocalist, along with his brother Ray. My Dad was a fan and saw them perform multiple times, claiming Bob was one of the best male singers he'd ever heard.

2 hours ago, Sqeggs said:
5 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

youthfulromances7.jpg

Read more  

The guy in the blue suit may be lugging the groceries home, but from the looks of things, Matilda is going to be consuming most of them. :)

Who scares you more...Matilda or this old bag...

cinderellalove1.jpg

2 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Of the singers (I assume they are) shown on these covers, the only one I've heard of is Tony Martin.  The picture here makes him seem pretty old to have appealed to the teen-age girl readership of these comics.

This guy is some kind of guitar aficionado...

youthfulromances5.jpg

20 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

This guy is some kind of guitar aficionado...

youthfulromances5.jpg

Just out of range to the left, some poor schmuck is going down for the third time while this guy's hanging with the babes. :cry: