• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention (LSCC) March 15 &16 2014

344 posts in this topic

If you bring meat with no vegetables, then gaz will forgive you. Bring him beer and you'll get extra brownie points

Just realised that today. :eek:

Am hopefully on track for having my stuff ready and finally got my credit card reader going today. :acclaim:

im bringing my credit card!

If you bring meat with no vegetables, then gaz will forgive you. Bring him beer and you'll get extra brownie points

Am hopefully on track for having my stuff ready and finally got my credit card reader going today. :acclaim:

Good, bring it to the Comicana table. :baiting:

What if anything are people actually hoping to purchase at the show this year? Any body looking for a Grail or two?

I should be picking up a Strange Tales #110.

Good, bring it to the Comicana table after maxing it out at Garry's tables. :baiting:

Fixed. :banana:

What if anything are people actually hoping to purchase at the show this year? Any body looking for a Grail or two?

If I can find a 9.8 marvel spotlight #1, thats one of my personal 'grails'...wont have money for a traditional grail though, spending it on art and other slabs

As in you've brought it already or that you are certain you'll find one?

If I can find a 9.8 marvel spotlight #1, thats one of my personal 'grails'...wont have money for a traditional grail though, spending it on art and other slabs

:applause:

Bought already.

Bought already.

Mr DC appears to have been well and truly cured.

Great pick up :applause:

Besides hopefully selling successfully, I'd like to find a copy of the Avengers Under Siege TPB. Also maybe pick up a slab for my collection if there's something that I fancy.

Hoping that the following omnibus are there at a affordable price, X-Men 1, Iron Man 1 and Hulk 1.

For the first time I have absolutely no plans for LSCC.

In previous years I had sig and sub lists as long as my arm but this year, I'm gonna take it easy and just trawl the long boxes.

I'm hoping to grab a few silver age X-Men as long as the price and grade is right.

Last year my favourite pick-ups were books I'd never planned on getting, I just stumbled upon them randomly and pulled the trigger.

Sweet bronze-age Marvels

Marvel Fanfare v2 #1

Champions #1

Eternals #1

Might be tempted to get some OA for my (Soon to be created) Man Cave and perhaps a sketch or two.

For the first time I have absolutely no plans for LSCC.

In previous years I had sig and sub lists as long as my arm but this year, I'm gonna take it easy and just trawl the long boxes.

I'm hoping to grab a few silver age X-Men as long as the price and grade is right.

Last year my favourite pick-ups were books I'd never planned on getting, I just stumbled upon them randomly and pulled the trigger.

Sweet bronze-age Marvels

Marvel Fanfare v2 #1

Champions #1

Eternals #1

Might be tempted to get some OA for my (Soon to be created) Man Cave and perhaps a sketch or two.

Don't forget your entry into the Cosplay competition as your going as Ka-Zar... or is Kee-Zar? hm