• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post/PIF/Giving Tree Discussion Thread

2,657 posts in this topic

So I will at least go down in history as the last official PIF giver right?

So I will at least go down in history as the last official PIF giver right?guy that killed the PIF

Yes. :D

:acclaim:

You hear that Harvey?????

Why don't you guys have 2 PIF threads?

1. Junk Donkey PIF- all rules from old PIF apply, with the addition of a new rule, VALUE not to exceed $100.

2. High Roller PIF - must have 100 posts and been a CGC board member for at least 1 year. Must have completed at least 3 successful PiFs in the Junk Donkey PIF. VALUE must be greater than $100.

1. Gives a place where everyone can play, regardless of means or depth of inventory.

2. Weeds out donkeys and shills, promotes the thrill seeking high stakes PIF junkies without getting derailed by JDs. Obviously the regulars that have consistently played would be grandfathered in, but many would not (which includes myself, I've only completed 2)

you can't make this mess up.....

THE MINI DONKEYS ARE COMING!

09c81d2f-3d71-4415-b159-b24c6b2e32ab.jpg

20 MINIATURE DONKEYS TO ARRIVE AT TRIPLE HORSE RESCUE, AND ALL WILL BE SEARCHING FOR FOREVER HOMES

20 MINIATURE DONKEYS in a multitude of petite sizes and colors, will make their way from Texas to Triple R Horse Rescue's ranch in Cave Creek, Ariz. All of the tiny donkeys are anxious to find forever homes with loving families and animal lovers. After their arrival, they will be ready to meet their future owners. More may be arriving later in spring.

According to Ken Bacher, president of Triple R Horse Rescue's, more than 160 of the donkeys wound up at a Texas rescue when a breeding situation occurred. As a result, the donkeys are being released to rescues such as Triple R so new homes can be found for them.

ADOPTING A MINI DONKEY

This amazingly group of tiny donkeys will be ready to get settled and adopted once they arrive and are gentled by loving rescue workers. Each mini donkey will be available for adoption at Triple R Horse Rescue, which is located at Spur Cross Stables,44029 North Spur Cross Road in Cave Creek, Ariz. Persons interested in adopting the donkeys can make an appointment by calling 602-396-8726

So I wake up to ser Kav trying to screw people over. No, Kav you were not the last PIF person. Again, in case you are confused, Shadow claimed your offer and Shadows offer was then claimed. Even if my offer had reverted it would have went back to Shadow not you, so sorry, you are not the hero here.

I have been annoyed with you in the past but liked you as you know. After reading your comments about how and why you should get out of sending the money, this is the first time I have been dissappointed in you. That was very weak man.

So I wake up to ser Kav trying to screw people over. No, Kav you were not the last PIF person. Again, in case you are confused, Shadow claimed your offer and Shadows offer was then claimed. Even if my offer had reverted it would have went back to Shadow not you, so sorry, you are not the hero here.

I have been annoyed with you in the past but liked you as you know. After reading your comments about how and why you should get out of sending the money, this is the first time I have been dissappointed in you. That was very weak man.

Read the rest of the thread first.

I did. It looks like Kav tried to weasel out of his deal somehow trying to imply that he never meant for his offer to go to charity, which it never was since it was going to shadow. After numerous people explained it to him numerous times he finally gave in to pressure.

I will make it easy for you Kav since you dont trust charities. The money can be sent directly to the family of the fallen VIrginia Officer who was killed on her first day on the job. I have the fund and address I can post later. Im going to donate to them as well.

I did. It looks like Kav tried to weasel out of his deal somehow trying to imply that he never meant for his offer to go to charity, which it never was since it was going to shadow. After numerous people explained it to him numerous times he finally gave in to pressure.

I will make it easy for you Kav since you dont trust charities. The money can be sent directly to the family of the fallen VIrginia Officer who was killed on her first day on the job. I have the fund and address I can post later. Im going to donate to them as well.

Don't you think Shadow should decide what to do with the $300?