• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post/PIF/Giving Tree Discussion Thread

2,657 posts in this topic

Exactly, don't spend Shadow's money for him.. As far as I am concerned Shadow wins, like the last guy in the Styarbucks PIF. He can do whatever he wants with his $300, it is his.

Sure..... But i was talking about my own offer if Shadow decides my offer of RAKing is acceptable. Sorry if that was confusing. With the thread scrubbed you may not know I had the last offer up.

Exactly, don't spend Shadow's money for him.. As far as I am concerned Shadow wins, like the last guy in the Styarbucks PIF. He can do whatever he wants with his $300, it is his.

Again, this is not that confusing. Where in the hell did I say what do do with Shadows money??

Again, this is not that confusing. Where in the hell did I say what do do with Shadows money??

You told kav to send money to charity when kav should send money to Shadow.

Lets try this again. Kav owes shadow the $300. I claimed shadows offer. I said I would put my offer from last night in the Rak for anyone to claim but would like the person claiming to make a small donation to fallen soldiers or cops. Kav said they were corrupt and didnt want his money going there which made no sense because it was not his offer. In turn I said fine Kav, then the money (from my offer) could go to the family of the VA Officer. How is that telling Kav or shadow what to do with their money.

I find it hilarious that I have to explain this to you bird when you essentially explained the first part to Kav already

I find it hilarious that I have to explain this to you bird when you essentially explained the first part to Kav already

You rarely explain anything. Confuse what is in your head with what you wrote, yes CAKhokie you do that all the time. I understand the PIF situation, but this RAK cash stuff you were alluding to was in your head and when you say you'll make it easy for him by posting the charity address you imply he should send the money there.

You rarely explain anything. Confuse what is in your head with what you wrote, yes CAKhokie you do that all the time. I understand the PIF situation, but this RAK cash stuff you were alluding to was in your head and when you say you'll make it easy for him by posting the charity address you imply he should send the money there.

I like how you couldn't even come up with your own joke and had to use Baba's. Not surprising though. Please explain how I am being a Cak? I find it amusing that you are suddenly against giving suggestions on what someone should do with their offer. hm You haven't did that anytime recently have you? Interestingly enough though, I was referring to only my own offer if that was the last one. If Shadows is considered the last one, then obviously he gets to do whatever he would like.

I like how you couldn't even come up with your own joke and had to use Baba's. Not surprising though. Please explain how I am being a Cak? I find it amusing that you are suddenly against giving suggestions on what someone should do with their offer. hm You haven't did that anytime recently have you?

Glad to amuse you.

BaBaBooey's joke was classic. It rang so true, sorry.

I am not sure if I haven't did that before.

Can I suggest that the exchange of items, proposals and counter proposals etc...even those that make the world a better place....be put on hold for a day or two to see if the PIF thread get unlocked?

The PIF thread is going to reopen & none of you are going to be talking to each other. :D

I like how you couldn't even come up with your own joke and had to use Baba's. Not surprising though. Please explain how I am being a Cak? I find it amusing that you are suddenly against giving suggestions on what someone should do with their offer. hm You haven't did that anytime recently have you?

Glad to amuse you.

BaBaBooey's joke was classic. It rang so true, sorry.

I am not sure if I haven't did that before.

Explain how and when I have been a Cak? Cmon be a big boy and back it up. I have never taken advantage of anyone on the boards and do things behind the scenes for people all the time.

Not sure why you are so angry with Kav

He did not cause the thread to be locked

The minute cash made its appearance the thread was going away

Not sure why the thread can't continue in the sales forum under mixed

Can I suggest that the exchange of items, proposals and counter proposals etc...even those that make the world a better place....be put on hold for a day or two to see if the PIF thread get unlocked?

The PIF thread is going to reopen & none of you are going to be talking to each other. :D

Yeah, one post after your drive-by!

I am not sure who you addressing but I am not angry with kav. I am not angry at all. If PIF is reborn so be it, Like Howard Stern when he went to Sirius, something else will take its' place.

Im not actually angry with him but his comments earlier seemed like he never intended to live up to his offer. It made no sense how he could tell me what to do with my offer when it was two after his claiming he never intended for it to go to a corrupt charity. Like someone else said, it "appeared" like he never intended to live up to his offer. Only he would know that.

Cash was always going to be an end gamer.

I am not sure who you addressing but I am not angry with kav. I am not angry at all. If PIF is reborn so be it, Like Howard Stern when he went to Sirius, something else will take its' place.

No.

Leave that thread locked and have NOTHING else take it's place. If you feel like being generous, offer something in the RAK thread or donate to a charity thread or community event (grading contest, Holiday Raffle).

We don't need something else to take its place.

I was trying to get in there, donate the cash to Wounded Warriors and reset the thread myself but missed two chances. If kav vetoed Shadow I was ready to pounce and why I kept making kav restate his offers so there was no wiggle room.

Again, PIF is a community thread and that means all are welcome. The angels come with the devils and most of us are somewhere in between.

I might start a new PIF, I might not. But now is not the time. Maybe the old PIF will rise like the Phoenix!