• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post/PIF/Giving Tree Discussion Thread

2,657 posts in this topic

Baba, the way you have the poll set up, we wont know the results until July. lol

What's the rush?? :devil:

Exactly.

I will report the results of this poll in Branget's "Is CGC open today?" thread which should start around noon on Canada Day.

flag-of-canada.gif

Hokie I'm sorry you are disappointed in me. I can see where someone might think I was trying to weasel out. I am getting old. I actually was confused about the rule.

Bird you say you were ready to pounce so there was no 'wiggle room' - I'm not sure what that means but if you are saying once you saw my offer you were gonna make damn sure I gave that god damn $300 then that attitude makes me glad PIF is dead.

Yes Aujilay was trolling me repeatedly. After telling him twice that his opinion of me was duly noted, he escalated the trolling. I asked him politely to please leave me alone. He was unable to restrain himself. Remember folks if you don't like someone just put them on ignore and move forward with your life. I was not the only one humping as some of the posts I went to hump, were already humped.

Hokie I'm sorry you are disappointed in me. I can see where someone might think I was trying to weasel out. I am getting old. I actually was confused about the rule.

Bird you say you were ready to pounce so there was no 'wiggle room' - I'm not sure what that means but if you are saying once you saw my offer you were gonna make damn sure I gave that god damn $300 then that attitude makes me glad PIF is dead.

Yes Aujilay was trolling me repeatedly. After telling him twice that his opinion of me was duly note, he escalated the trolling. I asked him politely to please leave me alone. He was unable to restrain himself. Remember folks if you don't like someone just put them on ignore and move forward with your life. I was not the only one humping as some of the posts I went to hump, were already humped.

If you say you were confused Kav, I will take your word for it. You have never lied to me before. I completely take back my comments. Unlike some, I can admit if I am mistaken about someone's intentions. :D

Kav did PM me yesterday after it was pointed out that I didn't mention the fact that he took $201 in cash and offered a much lesser valued piece of OA.

He explained to me that he had planned to donate the $201 in RAK. His real intentions were to show that if a donkey claimed the offer of cash that it's ok to use a veto. I told him it didn't look good to anyone watching what he was doing and it appeared he was just another donkey gaming the system. It was then that he upped his offer to $300. I don't doubt that Kav had good intentions. :)

I am smart about some stuff then make stupid blunders that I shake my head over later.

I was trying to get in there, donate the cash to Wounded Warriors and reset the thread myself but missed two chances. If kav vetoed Shadow I was ready to pounce and why I kept making kav restate his offers so there was no wiggle room.

Again, PIF is a community thread and that means all are welcome. The angels come with the devils and most of us are somewhere in between.

I might start a new PIF, I might not. But now is not the time. Maybe the old PIF will rise like the Phoenix!

No.

Maybe something like a tree that gives? hm

I was trying to get in there, donate the cash to Wounded Warriors and reset the thread myself but missed two chances. If kav vetoed Shadow I was ready to pounce and why I kept making kav restate his offers so there was no wiggle room.

Again, PIF is a community thread and that means all are welcome. The angels come with the devils and most of us are somewhere in between.

I might start a new PIF, I might not. But now is not the time. Maybe the old PIF will rise like the Phoenix!

No.

^^

No.

:ohnoez:

WTH- I can't believe you guys got my favorite soap opera cancelled! I can't believe I binge watched 25 pages to catch up, only to have it scrubbed from continuity! Will there be a spin-off? Will another thread pick it up? doh!

lol