• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post/PIF/Giving Tree Discussion Thread

2,657 posts in this topic

So is Shadow Images getting his money and Techvoodoo getting his Batman 181?

Why would Techvoodoo get the 181? He never even claimed it! :D

So is Shadow Images getting his money and Techvoodoo getting his Batman 181?

Why would Techvoodoo get the 181? He never even claimed it! :D

Sorry for the confusion. I meant CAHokie, of course. I was just wondering how it would all end. All's well that ends well.

Just pulling your chain J! We discussed it and wasn't for sure if the thread ended with Shadow or me, since I had the last official take it and offer. The good thing is that neither one of us would ever keep what we took with out paying forward our final offer.

To ensure the least amount of butt hurt, we decided the easiest/cleanest thing to do would be to just donate the last cash offer to deserving people/charities. This seemed to cause the least amount of rear end pain and only affected one that I know of.

We would like a final ruling from Arch though to make sure he is keeping the thread locked and not just a timeout. If we do not get an answer in a few days (and I dont expect to get one) then it will be sent out to the people of Shadow's choosing.

Not sure why you are so angry with Kav

He did not cause the thread to be locked

The minute cash made its appearance the thread was going away

Not sure why the thread can't continue in the sales forum under mixed

I haven’t followed the full thing, and since many posts were canceled I can’t exactly tell how it went, but I entirely agree with Hector.

I am sorry if my initial comment directed at rfoii was a bit harsh: my intention was not to offend rfoii, but I really did not understand his post. You weren’t able to tell if it was a joke, some trolling, or a proper offer (especially considered the third offer was a sort of a joke), so I felt disappointed since I tried just shortly before to bring some serenity to the thread with my gift.

Anyway, I am glad. Johnny was very generous as usual, Guy is getting his ASM #19 and Frank his ASM #300 – on my part I just mailed the Detective #164 to Barth. (thumbs u

Not sure why you are so angry with Kav

He did not cause the thread to be locked

The minute cash made its appearance the thread was going away

Not sure why the thread can't continue in the sales forum under mixed

I haven’t followed the full thing, and since many posts were canceled I can’t exactly tell how it went, but I entirely agree with Hector.

I am sorry if my initial comment directed at rfoii was a bit harsh: my intention was not to offend rfoii, but I really did not understand his post. You weren’t able to tell if it was a joke, some trolling, or a proper offer (especially considered the third offer was a sort of a joke), so I felt disappointed since I tried just shortly before to bring some serenity to the thread with my gift.

Anyway, I am glad. Johnny was very generous as usual, Guy is getting his ASM #19 and Frank his ASM #300 – on my part I just mailed the Detective #164 to Barth. (thumbs u

Did you let Dave know? Him and Gord were discussing it that other thread started by Tony.