• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post/PIF/Giving Tree Discussion Thread

2,657 posts in this topic

Hector has been giving PIFs on his own for years. One day in the mail I got a $99 brand new FF omnibus from him. Be a nice cap to PIF to give him the final offer.

If it goes to a boardie in the grading contest we are now 100% sure it went to a good place.

Are you sure about that? Most people are only known here by their online personality with the exception of those that made personal friendships. Would you be ok with the money going to Meeklo (sorry Meeks) or CAK? How about someone on the PL or HOS?

Best would be just give it to a person we know is deserving like Hector. Second best is other boardies. Sure there's a chance some will go to a HOSer but percentage wise it's a pretty good deal.

I like Hector but what makes him any more deserving than Shadow Images. That is just silly.

Shadow can keep his PIF you get his books give Hector yours.

No

If it goes to a boardie in the grading contest we are now 100% sure it went to a good place.

Are you sure about that? Most people are only known here by their online personality with the exception of those that made personal friendships. Would you be ok with the money going to Meeklo (sorry Meeks) or CAK? How about someone on the PL or HOS?

Best would be just give it to a person we know is deserving like Hector. Second best is other boardies. Sure there's a chance some will go to a HOSer but percentage wise it's a pretty good deal.

I like Hector but what makes him any more deserving than Shadow Images. That is just silly.

Agreed. Everyone knows JAM_NYC is the bee's knees. He has beautiful eyes and his hair smells like cinnamon.

Agreed. Everyone knows JAM_NYC is the bee's knees. He has beautiful eyes and his hair smells like cinnamon.

I hear he's a big fan of Dippin Dots.

hm

Do you have an OkCupid profile, like CAK?

puking-uncontrollably.gif

Love the new avatar :)

Agreed. Everyone knows JAM_NYC is the bee's knees. He has beautiful eyes and his hair smells likecinnamon semen.

Fixed that for you :baiting:

hm

I have an OkCupid profile FOR my CAK ;)

Agreed. Everyone knows JAM_NYC is the bee's knees. He has beautiful eyes and his hair smells likecinnamon semen.

Fixed that for you :baiting:

I don't judge what you do on your Saturday nights, please don't judge how I spend mine.

Thanks! :grin: I don't how much longer I can look at it though. :D Just came across it the other day. :whistle:

Thanks! :grin: I don't how much longer I can look at it though. :D Just came across it the other day. :whistle:

You don't seem nearly angry enough for such an avatar.

hm

I have an OkCupid profile FOR my CAK ;)

I didn't know you and CAK were dating.

Board romances are the best.

:luhv:

This will probably get lost in the banter but here it is.

The PIF is gone. I will be donating the money to Charities.

My wife and I have a lot of dealings with charities and know how to vett them.

As it stand right now I will be donating to the Liver Life Walk (near and dear to my wife's heart) and The Hero Initiative ( only seems fitting )

I am going to vett a couple of other Charities and will give the final list of where the money went to. Probably next week sometime.

As it stand right now I will be donating to the Liver Life Walk (near and dear to my wife's heart) and The Hero Initiative ( only seems fitting )

I am going to vett a couple of other Charities and will give the final list of where the money went to. Probably next week sometime.

:golfclap:

(thumbs u