• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post/PIF/Giving Tree Discussion Thread

2,657 posts in this topic

PIF was on its last legs before Kav got involved.

Yeah I think it's just a joke, but it wouldn't be fair and kind of silly to put the death of the PIF on Kav. It definitely had one foot in the grave already.

PIF was on its last legs before Kav got involved.

Yeah I think it's just a joke, but it wouldn't be fair and kind of silly to put the death of the PIF on Kav. It definitely had one foot in the grave already.

Yes, definitely kidding about Kav. PIF was a two ton elephant being propped up by a twig.

I came, I looked around, saw harvey was hating PIF, watched the shenanigans and said hell with it so I ROUND KICKED the sucker.

I came, I looked around, saw harvey was hating PIF, watched the shenanigans and said hell with it so I ROUND KICKED the sucker.

roundhouse-kick-KO-595x343_zpsdoihm9ka.jpg

I came, I looked around, saw harvey was hatin g PIF, watched the shenanigans and said hell with it so I ROUND KICKED the sucker.

Im starting to think you have a little thing for Swick! :eek:

FYI

Please join the discussion if you're interested.

TRADING FORUM!

It's here!

FYI

TRADING FORUM UPDATE

:D

Everyone is welcome.

We especially need PIF veterans for the BTA (similar to PIF). If we can get 17 more people on the roster, we can roll it out. I think you'll like it.