• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post/PIF/Giving Tree Discussion Thread

2,657 posts in this topic

The drama was white noise to me, gnats on the windshield. I enjoyed seeing the offers, learning about the books and some of the posters. The personality of the boards is important and like a person's personality it has its' different sides.

Any word on if it's a permanent lock yet?

The answer to that is...

KPWQD.gif

I've watched that clip a thousand times now. It's just fascinating that the hole is made for a tiny ballerina, capable of doing an arabesque pose, and there that woman is, trying to lift her hind leg up off the ground half a foot, as if she had any hope at all of doing it.

If I were her, I would have just stood there, laughed, and plowed through it.

:D

Does anyone have any contact info for boardie,"SHAZZZAM"?

I claimed his PIF offer of 2 one day tickets to Disneyland so that I could take my son, it's been over a month and I haven't received anything at all. He also isn't reading or responding to any of my PM's.

So I am hoping to reach him any other way. Hopefully a boardie has his email address or his eBay ID or something like that? Maybe someone has sent him something in the PIF thread or has his email address from a PayPal transaction? Or perhaps if you do know him you could send a note to let him know I am trying to track him down.

I've always enjoyed the PIF thread despite all the drama and I have never had an issue. I'm glad the boardie I sent my offer to is happy and everything, it just sucks because it's not like I am just out a comic book or something like that, I had it all planned to take my son for the day on April 15th and now I have no idea how or if to even proceed with plans (it's 6 hours from me).

Anyway, if anyone knows SHAZZZAM please PM me any contact info you might have or send him a quick note.

Thanks as always guys,

Mike :tonofbricks:

Hope you get it worked out. If he disappears let me know and Ill be happy to chip in some bucks to help pay for some tickets.

:(

I am sorry to hear this CBG. I knew once the PIF dissappeared so would a number of boardies. Hopefully this is a misunderstanding on his part and he sees this and fullfills his obligation.

Hope you get it worked out. If he disappears let me know and Ill be happy to chip in some bucks to help pay for some tickets.

Thanks, that is very nice of you to offer. He hasn't read or responded to my PM's in weeks but hopefully he will see that I am publicly trying to reach out and will get a hold of me or just send the tickets soon. :wishluck:

:(

I am sorry to hear this CBG. I knew once the PIF dissappeared so would a number of boardies. Hopefully this is a misunderstanding on his part and he sees this and fullfills his obligation.

Yeah I feared the worst but hoped for the best, still do I guess...