• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Iron Man #1

13 posts in this topic

The book is structurally sound and lies flat. The spine and staples are tight. The interior pages are off white to white.

Front Cover Iron Man #1

yow1.jpg

Back Cover Iron Man #1

3sej.jpg

My last post today I promise! :blush:

No but I did say it would be my last post today (and I blushed) I just wanted to see what the new scans would look like and couldn't wait. But like I said it is my last post today. So here's another question for you, Scott! Sorry but the name mix-up. There are larger scans of lesser quality, large scans with fairly good quality and small scans with great quality. Which do you prefer? And again this was my last post today! Honest! (not the reply just the post)

My last post today I promise! :blush:

lol

These images are so big I didn't see the text at the bottom

So here's another question for you, Scott! Sorry but the name mix-up. There are larger scans of lesser quality, large scans with fairly good quality and small scans with great quality. Which do you prefer? And again this was my last post today! Honest! (not the reply just the post)

I don't mind the huge scan. I can shrink them down on my screen and the quality probably improves when I do. With that said, I do suggest you wrap the images in a spoiler

Like this

so the text from everyone's responses can be read without having to scroll to the right. (thumbs u