• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Voice In The Dark - Minotaur Press (Top Cow company)

275 posts in this topic

Just read the Kickstarter (I was a little late to the party and missed preorders so had to grab one on ebay), and this book is fantastic. Loved the art and the writing is top notch. This is a great book that I will be recommending to everyone and telling my LCS about. Really nice having you here on the boards too Larime!!! Best of luck with the release, you have me hooked.

It's on eBay? How much did you pay?

And thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=a+voice+in+the+dark&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

I think it was about $20 or $25 shipped for one of the signed copies. I've seen a few listed, as The Authority pointed out. Once I saw this thread I was on the lookout for a copy since on your website they were sold out. And no problem, thank you. It was a very cool story and I look forward to seeing where it goes. The characters seemed very realistic.

That Silvestri sketch is pretty dope, btw.

Selling out pretty fast in the Philly area, my girlfriend read hers before I got to mine and she loved it. Going into it with her rave review, my expectations were quite high and I really didn't care for it. Just don't have a liking for the main character and actually found it boring. But she likes it and she'll be picking it up every month

Selling out pretty fast in the Philly area, my girlfriend read hers before I got to mine and she loved it. Going into it with her rave review, my expectations were quite high and I really didn't care for it. Just don't have a liking for the main character and actually found it boring. But she likes it and she'll be picking it up every month

Hey, no worries! It's not going to be for everyone. Glad to hear she liked it, though!

Super nice start to the story. Even with all of the pages shared with us here on the boards, I was still pleasantly surprised by the quality of the story. I like a book that actually takes more than a minute to read. Nicely done and I will recommend to others.

On a separate note, I really like the paper stock or the inks or something. lol

It felt heavy like an Avatar book. Congrats Larime, you've at least picked up 1 more reader and I would expect more to come in the the near future. (thumbs u