• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Voice In The Dark - Minotaur Press (Top Cow company)

275 posts in this topic

It totally slipped my mind, this fantastic and unique situation of the book created by an artist with his mouth. I totally forgot all about it. I saw the book on the shelf when it came out and I was somehow drawn to grab several copies. Noticing this thread tonight joggled my brain back to my first encounter of this and I'm so glad to have not missed out on this incredible book and background behind the scenes.

I hope you make a ton Larime. I'm a fan.

Larime was selling a limited amount of sketched copies of #1 a week or so back in the sales advert section guys (not sure if he still is or not) if you're interested :gossip: and missed it :baiting:

Edited by kapzilla

Finally cracked this one open last night.

Didn't realize it was a double issue. :banana:

Interesting read. Not your average comic at all. Very character driven. A touch of back story but not all, so it keeps you wanting to find out more.

(thumbs u from me.

hey Larime, glad to see you are over here as well. This is Texans81 from Blowout :) I just joined this forum today and was browsing through the threads and saw this one and had to pop my head in. I hope that there are some folks around here who haven't checked this out yet and decide to give it a shot. It's a great read and I've really enjoyed the first two issues. Those sketched/signed issues of #1 Larime was offering are awesome too! I ordered a few from him over on Blowout and was really happy with how they came out. Here they are!

Seven sketch:

IMG_0004_zps286e8fa2.jpg

Ash sketch:

IMG_0002_zps73b4b939.jpg

Zoey sketch:

IMG_0003_zps4e705bde.jpg

and all are signed on the front as well

IMG_0001_zpsb210e56c.jpg

I've got this on subscription at my LCBS and picked up #2 yesterday along with my various others and will happily say it was the first one I looked for when I opened the bag up at home. Great work on the series so far Larime. You need to get cranking and turn this into one of those bi-weekly series so we don't have to wait so long to see what happens next!! lol. Keep up the great work!

I haven't had a chance to pick up my pull list yet, but it looks like the positive reviews keep coming. #2 made the Buy Pile. Pretty nice company to keep this week.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=49820