• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

Well, I'm confused on how anyone has a 3-D cover graded yet, unless it was a walk-in, which seems kind of silly. At Baltimore two weeks ago, I was told Modern fast-track is about 1 month right now. That was three days into Week 1 of these covers.

You would think with a $2,000 BIN, he would at least offer free shipping. :insane:

:o

That Stan Lee sig looks a little off to me on the FF1

Well, I'm confused on how anyone has a 3-D cover graded yet, unless it was a walk-in, which seems kind of silly. At Baltimore two weeks ago, I was told Modern fast-track is about 1 month right now. That was three days into Week 1 of these covers.

I hope I don't get I trouble for telling you this, but.....

If you include a $20 tip with your sub, it cuts the time in half :gossip:

:whistle:

Okay justice league 23.3 pricing is getting really weird....Is it more heavily allocated then 23.1 or 23.2?

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xjustice+league+23.3&_nkw=justice+league+23.3&_sacat=0&_from=R40

now I did sell mine already for 38 bucks thinking that that was a ridiculously high price...turns out I was pretty much middle of the road...anyone wanna explain this to me in simple words? ( cue the peanut gallery )

Okay justice league 23.3 pricing is getting really weird....Is it more heavily allocated then 23.1 or 23.2?

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xjustice+league+23.3&_nkw=justice+league+23.3&_sacat=0&_from=R40

now I did sell mine already for 38 bucks thinking that that was a ridiculously high price...turns out I was pretty much middle of the road...anyone wanna explain this to me in simple words? ( cue P.T.BARNUM )

Fixed

It's not the market catching on, PGX books have almost always sold for quite a bit lower than their CGC counterparts.

everything about every book there is a little off

What, just because it's a forgery, it doesn't look right to you? :insane:

I finally have all the week 3 3-d in hand from my various sources.

Popped out on Wednesday just afternoon to the closest LCS. I called first and found out that they had opened at 10am. bu the time I got there I could only snag H'el and Penguin. I will have to try to go earlier this week.

My Friends store had pulled 12 of the 14. Only missing Arcane and Clayface.

My main pull list store did not do as well in allocating his scarce stock. I was only able to get H'el. Ras, Rogues, and Lex.

still about a 1/2 month behind so i have not started reading any yet

Won't bother going back to the two that had nothing for new customers for a long time.

I finally have all the week 3 3-d in hand from my various sources.

Popped out on Wednesday just afternoon to the closest LCS. I called first and found out that they had opened at 10am. bu the time I got there I could only snag H'el and Penguin. I will have to try to go earlier this week.

My Friends store had pulled 12 of the 14. Only missing Arcane and Clayface.

My main pull list store did not do as well in allocating his scarce stock. I was only able to get H'el. Ras, Rogues, and Lex.

still about a 1/2 month behind so i have not started reading any yet

Won't bother going back to the two that had nothing for new customers for a long time.

Hmm LA, ima guess Comic ink and golden apple,

It's not the market catching on, PGX books have almost always sold for quite a bit lower than their CGC counterparts.

Considering the popularity of the 3d covers I think 10.0 slabbed books selling for 40-50 dollars is less than is to be expected, even if it is PGX, especially since those were the first to the market.

This statement confuses me.

You won't go back because they sold out before you got there, even though they were open for hours already?

Of course the crooks at Brave New Worlds are pre-selling the Joker's Daughter 3D cover on ebay for $60 a pop. No "hot" book is ever available for cover price at any of their stores, and books that are priced in their bins are subject to change as well if they suspect you're a flipper.

I swear I really hope they get severely shorted on their order and the monkeys at Diamond send them nothing but 8.5's

This statement confuses me.

You won't go back because they sold out before you got there, even though they were open for hours already?

Maybe he's mad that subscribing customers were given preferential treatment over speculators who walk in off the street. Which would be a poor reason to get mad at a shop.