• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

My LCS said they were allocated on the Grood/Flash book, so DC may have just randomly allocated the books in order to spread them out a bit.

Who knows?

allocations were based on stores normal orders from previous 6 months, for the associated titles... there was nothing random about it

My LCS said they were allocated on the Grood/Flash book, so DC may have just randomly allocated the books in order to spread them out a bit.

Who knows?

allocations were based on stores normal orders from previous 6 months, for the associated titles... there was nothing random about it

Do you know why JL Dark had 60k something in sales last month when it's usually around 25k?

Who knows?

Do you know why JL Dark had 60k something in sales last month when it's usually around 25k?

Trinity War maybe ?

Who knows?

TW crossover?

Who knows?

the trinity war tie in

my friend in Ontario ( small city ) is reporting a ton still on the shelves....

have I made a mistake?

Which small city I need me some Poison Ivy to give me all 13.

If you want to come to mississauga, I'll give you one for cover.

May have to make a trip and hit a few shops on the way. (thumbs u Thanks!

my friend in Ontario ( small city ) is reporting a ton still on the shelves....

have I made a mistake?

Which small city I need me some Poison Ivy to give me all 13.

saskatoon

Wait what... Saskatoon =/= Ontario

I lived in Saskatoon for a year, ages ago. Trufax.

Apologies I know not the way of this land of Canada...

How hot can a comic truly be while there are comics on the shelf still in the smaller towns and cities, they need to sell out first....

So the ventriloquist cover seems the be the hottest of the covers, low print run Simone story, and an origin story,,,

Second for me was the Justice League 7.1, and I don't know why too.

Green Arrow seems hot too as it has Lemire writing and a low print run

Green Lantern maybe hot as it may have the first appearance of Relic?

Some people seem to want any hot women covers in 3D so go figure...Poisson Ivy is sought after...

The Batman one is known as a bad read...but with that cover might have the best Long term value...

After striking out at the "regular" comic shops around town (aside from the Forever Evil #1 that I mentioned earlier) I remembered a second-hand CD/Movie/Games shop that also happens to carry comics, and decided to give them a try. Scored all three of the books I needed (Deadshot, Ventriloquist and Relic), and also picked up a copy of Hawkeye #1 1st print for $6 and a copy of the out of print Godland Hardcover for $20! Man, I'm going to have to hit this place up more often! I'm sure most of these covers have dried up around the country by now, but it may be worth hitting up some of those out of the way places. Good luck hunting!

Awesome score! Congrats!

Was able to get Joker (x2), Poison Ivy, Creeper, and Grodd today. Consider fortunate to get these the second day of release.

We sold our Forever Evil variant instantly for £200 sterling.

Saw a Forever Evil black & white cover "true" (shrug) 1:100 variant priced at $100. Have not seen Forever Evil 3D variant at biggest LCS.

Most common seems to be Creeper and Joker 3D covers in 10 pack overstock at LCS. No Poison Ivy 3D left in Vancouver, BC.

So the forever evil 3-D is $150 now?

For now. People are thinking like a mini that won't go up. They are forgetting that some great villains are being introduced in the Forever Evil Series. Ultraman and Superwoman look really mean.

I figure about ~15,000 comic stores. and high demand. If the series is well written, this should push $250+ within a year.

For now. People are thinking like a mini that won't go up. They are forgetting that some great villains are being introduced in the Forever Evil Series. Ultraman and Superwoman look really mean.

I figure about ~15,000 comic stores. and high demand. If the series is well written, this should push $250+ within a year.

(shrug) Star Wars #1 Black and White 1 per retailer.

I don't think this is a book you should be holding on to but thats just my opinion.

I think it is much more likely that its value drops significantly

Who knows?

allocations were based on stores normal orders from previoust THREE months, for the associated titles... there was nothing random about it

Who knows?

allocations were based on stores normal orders from previoust THREE months, for the associated titles... there was nothing random about it

John R from dc told me 6 (shrug)

Though 3 months (more indicative) would make more sense