• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Golden Age books including Classic Covers, tough books, etc.

103 posts in this topic

Thanks, Josh!

Drop me a PM if you're interested in anything!

Scans are in the thread. Here is what's left.

---------------------------------------------------------

Captain Marvel Adventures #17 CGC 5.5 COW This book has been deslabbed. Asking $350

Pep Comics #21 Covers are detached. Asking $150.

Skyman #2 (1942) Technical grade is probably 3.5. Asking $300.

Three Dimension Comics #1 ( St. John's 9 / 53 ) 3D Glasses attached! 7.5/8.0 or so. Asking price is $200

Thrilling Comics #10 From a bound volume, front and rear covers are split and detached and outer edges are trimmed. Asking $350.

Wham Comics #2 CGC 5.5 White pages. Asking $750

Wonderworld Comics #3 2.0 or so. Asking $1050

Wonderworld Comics #10 - complete, front and rear cover split and detached. Asking $150

Marvel Mystery Comics #4 CGC 9.0 Off White pages MP Restored. Asking price $8500

Wake me up before you gogo, last Christmas was a careless whisper. Gotta get this monkey off my back so I am no longer a father figure praying for time...

Wham 2. I will take it

Wake me up before you gogo, last Christmas was a careless whisper. Gotta get this monkey off my back so I am no longer a father figure praying for time...

I hope Billy Parker doesn't make you dance at the next geek meet. :sick:

Wham 2. I will take it

:cry:

Was hoping that one wouldn't sell. Golden Age fatty with white pages, killer cover, great eye appeal and 2nd highest graded at a reasonable price. You the ^^

Drop me a PM if any one is interested in anything! I'm open to offers.

Captain Marvel Adventures #17 CGC 5.5 COW This book has been deslabbed. Asking $350

Three Dimension Comics #1 ( St. John's 9 / 53 ) 3D Glasses attached! 7.5/8.0 or so. Asking price is $200

Thrilling Comics #10 From a bound volume, front and rear covers are split and detached and outer edges are trimmed. Asking $350.

Wonderworld Comics #10 - complete, front and rear cover split and detached. Asking $150

Marvel Mystery Comics #4 CGC 9.0 Off White pages MP Restored. Asking price $8500

Wham 2. I will take it

Wow, that was a whole lot of George Michael to take one book (even though he wasn't in the group when he sung those last songs :makepoint: ) lol

:hi: Roy

wham will always be George Michael, and vice versa to me (what ever happened to Andrew ridgely anyway?... lol )

Ridgeley writes songs, is a multimillionaire, lives in Cornwall with his partner Keren Woodward, a member of the band Bananarama

The poor guy.

I knew he had an album some 20 years ago, never heard from him again...

sorry for bumping the thread roy lol

10% off the below remaining books.

:banana:

Drop me a PM if any one is interested in anything! I'm open to offers.

OK, how about a gorgeous Raboy war cover?

Master Comics #35 grade is 6.5/7.0 or so. Front cover looks 9.2/9.4. Back cover has a smear along spine and a few very small pieces out - (one just above staple, once about 2/3 of the way down. It looks like something rubbed along the book), centerfold loose (single staple book), has a two very faint vertical creases that are hardly noticeable (also back cover). All the wear is on the back cover. Book looks absolutely spectacular in a Mylar and looks like a NM range book worth $1000's. I don't suspect you'll not find a copy this nice for under $1000 ever again. Asking price is $975

MasterComics35.jpg

MasterComics35back.jpg