• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

New Wonder Woman promo art.

9L0h3np.jpg

It has more of a savage look to it with the rough cut cape.

It's interesting that the cape incorporates some rather obvious avian characteristics. The design appears natural and at the same time looks menacingly crafted to blend with the Golden Bird armor motif. I like :thumbsup:

Too bad it's affleck in the suit

Haters gonna hate!

Irony

Let it go. That's what you tell me.

Yet you still don't.

Regarding what?

Too bad it's affleck in the suit

Haters gonna hate!

Irony

Let it go. That's what you tell me.

Yet you still don't.

Regarding what?

Let it go.

Aside from all the nit picking hoo haa. I have a friend who manages a movie theater in my area,and he gave me two Batman vs. Superman lobby posters. Pretty cool.

Aside from all the nit picking hoo haa. I have a friend who manages a movie theater in my area,and he gave me two Batman vs. Superman lobby posters. Pretty cool.

:o

Are they the two that were given out at the trailer premiere night, Dave?

:o

Are they the two that were given out at the trailer premiere night, Dave?

What do they look like? Maybe.

Description Of Epic Extra Footage Shown At Tonight's BATMAN v SUPERMAN IMAX Event

"a close up of Superman running, then running through something before we get a wide view and you see Batman, charging towards Superman in his armor suit. Batman is charging with his arms out and Superman with a huge fist like in the comics. Just as they are about to clash it cuts and then the Batman V. Superman title comes out."

qdqZxB6.png

Every attendee was given free posters and a ticket to attend a FREE preview screening of the actual movie in 2016.

CDEjOs8WAAAAR-m.jpg

CDEMCGNUIAArzHi.jpg

:bump:

Description Of Epic Extra Footage Shown At Tonight's BATMAN v SUPERMAN IMAX Event

"a close up of Superman running, then running through something before we get a wide view and you see Batman, charging towards Superman in his armor suit. Batman is charging with his arms out and Superman with a huge fist like in the comics. Just as they are about to clash it cuts and then the Batman V. Superman title comes out."

qdqZxB6.png

Every attendee was given free posters and a ticket to attend a FREE preview screening of the actual movie in 2016.

CDEjOs8WAAAAR-m.jpg

CDEMCGNUIAArzHi.jpg

:bump:

That's the ones,and the ticket too! :headbang:

:applause:

Nice gift!

Yeah I've got a boat load of movie posters,but they're all in poster tubes. One of these days when I have an actual room dedicated to comics I should get them all framed. hm