• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

RUMOR: 'The Joker' Will Appear In BATMAN v SUPERMAN To Recreate This Iconic Comic Scene

Man of Steel didn't really tease a shared DC Cinematic Universe, but Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad look set to change that in a major way. Latino-Review have dropped some very interesting details about the ties between those two movies today, and it turns out that Jared Leto will be shooting scenes for both while in Toronto. They reveal that it will be a flashback scene which depicts The Joker beating Jason Todd, a.k.a. Robin, to death (presumably with a crowbar).

:o

RUMOR: 'The Joker' Will Appear In BATMAN v SUPERMAN To Recreate This Iconic Comic Scene

Man of Steel didn't really tease a shared DC Cinematic Universe, but Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad look set to change that in a major way. Latino-Review have dropped some very interesting details about the ties between those two movies today, and it turns out that Jared Leto will be shooting scenes for both while in Toronto. They reveal that it will be a flashback scene which depicts The Joker beating Jason Todd, a.k.a. Robin, to death (presumably with a crowbar).

I hope it is a rumour because it already fills like there is TOO much in this movie!

I hope it is a rumour because it already fills like there is TOO much in this movie!

As a minor flashback, I'm okay with it as then it starts to associate the movies with one another directly. It would also show how seasoned and torn this Batman is over not only the death of his family, but partners that attempted to help in his cause.

Saw this today and thought I'd share.

I'd love to see the entire movie with the color restored.

WOW. :applause: And, well,... dammit. :(

If they released a Restored Color bluray I'd go buy it right now. The difference is HUGE. But what are the odds they'll ever release one?

Wow. What might have been, eh?

That should give Batman #428 a little boost.

jokerweb.jpg_zpsrf4uqj58.gif

That should give Batman #428 a little boost.

jokerweb.jpg_zpsrf4uqj58.gif

:wishluck: That this is true as I have been compiling a small stack of Death in the Family runs the past couple of years.

If I didn't know that was Ben Affleck already, I'd say that they did a pretty good job of concealing the identity of the Dark Knight.

It actually looks like a viable suit that's suitable (pun intended) for combat and stealth.

The leathery look is a big improvement on prior rubber cowls and doesn't apepar as restrictive as armor.

They clearly put alot of thought and effort forth.