• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

I like it, but I'm very surprised at how vivid the green and purple colors are, I mean, this is a Zack Snyder film right? where's the muted color tones? btw, how did purple and green come to represent both Lex and the Joker? strange.

I like it, but I'm very surprised at how vivid the green and purple colors are, I mean, this is a Zack Snyder film right? where's the muted color tones? btw, how did purple and green come to represent both Lex and the Joker? strange.

Primary colors = Good guys (red, blue, yellow) vs Secondary colors = villains. Mostly.

288xNxcolor-wheel-secondary.jpg.pagespeed.ic.PjBD0Q3LwX.jpg

LEGO Announces Batman V Superman Sets

chjoo8uvaaerguu-139484.png

That’s because LEGO has just released their own posters for Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice. Taking the popular teaser posters currently found in theaters, LEGO reimagined Ben Affleck’s Batman and Henry Cavill’s Superman as adorable LEGO figures. With the poster, LEGO also confirmed that official Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice LEGO sets will hit shelves in 2016 (not that we didn’t already assume that).

lLYOlHn.png

I think I died and went to geek heaven! :cloud9:

Hey guys, this has nothing to do with the movie. It's just a fiber glad prop at six flags magic mountain in Valencia California.

It's what you see and walk past when you stand in line for the Lex Luther Drop of Doom ride.

It does look pretty cool though.

-J.

Warner Bros debuts Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad footage at CineEurope trade show

The IBT is reporting that yesterday while in Attendance at the CineEurope trade show Warner Bros. showed a sizzle reel that featured footage from Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad. The reel from this closed presentation has not been shared on the internet as of yet which leads to speculation that it will be presented at this year’s Comic-Con. It’s setting up to be a big event for The DC Cinematic Universe this summer.

More footage. Please.

Warner Bros debuts Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad footage at CineEurope trade show

The IBT is reporting that yesterday while in Attendance at the CineEurope trade show Warner Bros. showed a sizzle reel that featured footage from Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad. The reel from this closed presentation has not been shared on the internet as of yet which leads to speculation that it will be presented at this year’s Comic-Con. It’s setting up to be a big event for The DC Cinematic Universe this summer.

More GREAT footage. Please.

Epic Peach[/s] I can change my name - but I'll still owe bet money in 2016]

More GREAT footage. Please.

:grin: