• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

WB Cancels Red Carpet at London Batman V Superman Premiere Due to Brussels Terrorist Attacks

The London premiere of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is still going forward, but the red carpet at the premiere has been cancelled, Warner Bros. announced Tuesday. After terrorist attacks in Brussels that have killed at least thirty, and injured more than two hundred, the studio decided to cancel the extended outdoor portion of the premiere.

"Our hearts go out to the victims of recent terrorist attacks, their families and the communities impacted around the world. Rather than yield to terror, we’ve decided to join the film’s fans and move forward with the London premiere of Batman v. Superman this evening," WB said in a statement.

:(

Batman V. Superman Tops Super Hero Movie Pre-Order Record On Fandango

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice has claimed its first record. It has officially sold more advanced tickets than any super hero movie before.

The previous record holders were The Dark Knight Rises and Avengers: Age of Ultron. According to Fandango, 90% of the ticket sales for the weekend have been for Batman v. Superman.

Analysts are predicting a $350 million worldwide box office return for Dawn of Justice's opening weekend.

Yea 3 out of 12 so far.

Interesting some people LOVE it. So much that they say its better than Dark Knight.

Other are hating it. Hard to pin down.

I know the critics were wildly wrong with Daredevil season 2 at only 75%.

But a lot of them only saw the first half or so.

Review embargo is up today! So far it's at 0% with zero positives and one negative. Worst DC movie of all time so far! :ohnoez::insane:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/batman_v_superman_dawn_of_justice/

They were the first to post reviews too.

pf9Cyn3.jpg

:ohnoez:

So how does one become qualified to be a "critic". I guess the Uriel clan aren't fans lol. I noticed one of them said The Martian was rotten too but I liked it so I think I'll reserve my own judgment. I look more at the audience reviews rather than the so called critics.

ny newspaper just gave it a pretty awful review. Does not shock me. Movie did not look good at all. Man of Steel was not watchable imo and expected this one to blow something fierce.

That said, I still look forward to watching the movie sooner or later.

Snyder's 300 was a very well done movie.

I thought his take on the Watchmen fell very short of 300, though.

Hoping he didn't handle DOJ like he handled Watchmen.I loved the opening scene in Watchmen, but it was downhill from there.

I'd actually prefer to see Batman fkicks directed by Nolan, Affleck etc....ditectors that have a proben track record of putting out moody/dark films.

This movie should look like Fight Club, in other words.

i think this movie is going to have mis reviews again but from what i'm reading also is that they're a lot going on to take in. it can also be some people don't like the way WB/DC is taking their movies but i'll say if they did the save & samething Marvel is doing then nothing would change and then the gene would be in trouble.