• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Just watched F&F 6 to see what GG looks like to imagine her as WW. I'm not impressed. No matter how buff she will get, she's a toothpick model. Very disappointed.

The one casting I am still questioning. Though with the SDCC photo, she didn't look bad. I'm just not feeling 100% comfortable she has the acting confidence to pull it off.

But I want to believe.

:wishluck:

Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman together in one film? My God, what super powered villian could take on all three? Oh, Lex Luthor again. zzz

Don't forget about Otis, Miss Teschmacher and Lenny Luthor.

Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman together in one film? My God, what super powered villian could take on all three? Oh, Lex Luthor again. zzz

lol

What - no mention of Richard Pryor's August "Gus" Gorman? You guys are getting soft in your old age.

:baiting:

lol

What - no mention of Richard Pryor's August "Gus" Gorman? You guys are getting soft in your old age.

I enjoyed that movie :applause:

lol

I enjoyed that movie :applause:

I liked it too when I was a kid. It's gotten such bad reviews though, I'm scared to give it another shot. Best just to keep the good memories.

Actually, it might have been my first intro to Richard Pryor. If not, it was certainly before I realized that he was a Jimi Hendrix-level genius at his craft.

Stephen Amell On A DC Television Universe And Cinematic Universe Crossover

-------------------

"If Hawkeye can be in the Avengers, then Green Arrow can be in the Justice League.” Those were the words spoken by Stephen Amell at the Salt Lake Comic-Con.

-------------------

Oh, please, please, please, please....

:wishluck:

lol

Gus will be in the sequel, along with Lorelei Ambrosia.