• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

I'm more excited for the new Batman Lego movie with Will Arnett voicing him again due in 2017 than I am Batman vs Superman. Call me crazy I know...

Crazy!

:baiting:

I'm excited about both. And I feel good with all we are hearing from the BvS production this is going to be much better than you would think.

2016 can't come fast enough.

So Diana is a demigod eh? They're pulling from the new 52 heavily.

I don't read moderns. So is that how Wonder Woman is presented now in the DC Universe?

Yep, Zeus busted a nut in her mom.

In the Wonder Woman 2009 animated movie, I thought there was something about Mars raping her mother. I need to go back and watch it again...which will not be a problem. It was a really good movie.

:whee:

ok since it has two threads and these will change and become each of these movies thread, WOW what a surprise move from WB/DC.

Warner Bros. Announces Full DC Movie Slate

The full descriptions of films, via press release from Warner Bros., is below.

“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” directed by Zack Snyder (2016)

“Suicide Squad,” directed by David Ayer (2016)

“Wonder Woman,” starring Gal Gadot (2017)

“Justice League Part One,” directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)

“The Flash,” starring Ezra Miller (2018)

“Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa (2018)

“Shazam” (2019)

“Justice League Part Two,” directed by Zack Snyder (2019)

“Cyborg,” starring Ray Fisher (2020)

“Green Lantern” (2020)

ok since it has two threads and these will change and become each of these movies thread, WOW what a surprise move from WB/DC.

“Justice League Part One,” directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)

“Shazam” (2019)

“Green Lantern” (2020)

Although a ways out, WOW!

I bet Suicide Squad will be interesting if they land some of the cast rumored to have been offered roles.

[i bet Suicide Squad will be interesting if they land some of the cast rumored to have been offered roles.

Here's the rumored cast. But really, how do you do Suicide Squad without Harley? I hope that isn't true. Seems like Warner Bros./DC would be leaving a lot of money on the table by doing that.

Suicide Squad targeting these A-listers.

“Shazam” (2019)

“Green Lantern” (2020)

Although a ways out, WOW!

I bet Suicide Squad will be interesting if they land some of the cast rumored to have been offered roles.

Suicide Squad is already interesting since the director is David Ayer and his new movie "Fury" looks good and we can say the real world aspect of the DC movies would not be the problem for him.

hm

Themyscira? First look at ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ set in New Mexico

A casting call revealed that an African village scene will be shot in New Mexico, and it certainty looks like that’s what’s being built. Some fans have speculated that this could even be Themyscira, home of Wonder Woman and the Amazons.