• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

I got no problem with Lois & Jimmy. They're part of the Supes family. But yeah, I'd love to see more non-Lex baddies. I also have no problem with Lex being in the movie as a moving force, just not the main villain.

I got no problem with Lois & Jimmy. They're part of the Supes family. But yeah, I'd love to see more non-Lex baddies. I also have no problem with Lex being in the movie as a moving force, just not the main villain.

See? That's better than 'DC will always be second' or the other fun statements made.

The creative team probably feels that they started out with a non-Luthor, so it is okay to start bringing him out for the follow-on film. But I would really love to see another powerhouse villain like Mongul. Especially if they went with the Warworld colosseum stories.

mongul1.jpg

See? That's better than 'DC will always be second' or the other fun statements made.

The creative team probably feels that they started out with a non-Luthor, so it is okay to start bringing him out for the follow-on film. But I would really love to see another powerhouse villain like Mongul. Especially if they went with the Warworld colosseum stories.

mongul1.jpg

i wouldn't have a problem with lex if his the one putting the strings and creates some of the villains like Metallo, Parasite and we get to see him build his suit.

BATMAN_NEWS: Jesse Eisenberg: Lex Luthor is complicated and challenging in ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’

----------------------

Eisenberg couldn’t reveal too much about his Lex Luthor, but did admit that he’s a complicated, challenging person in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Eisenberg said that he collaborated with writer Chris Terrio on the character:

“There are some indications of how the character should behave based on the -script, and then an actor makes it his or her own. I got to know one of the writers really well, Chris Terrio, and we were able to discuss things at length and figure out who this person is to create a real psychology behind what is, perhaps, in a comic book, a less than totally modern psychology. I can only say I’ve been asked to play an interesting role: a complicated, challenging person.”

----------------------

Lynda Carter Shares Her Thoughts On Gal Gadot's WONDER WOMAN Costume

---------------------

"Well, I was missing the red, white and blue, I have to say," she told Access Hollywood in a recent interview. "Maybe there's a lot more color in it than what we saw in the picture. It's almost impossible to play a superhero anyway. You can't. You just have to play a character that happens to do these amazing things. That's the only way you can do it. And the costumes all take care of themselves, but it was a little more – I'll have to wait and see. I hate to comment on something that I haven't seen and I'm very supportive of Gal Gadot. I'm very supportive of them doing Wonder Woman, putting her in any capacity. I think she needs to be out there. ... It's high time somebody took a chance and did it and so I'm really happy about that."

---------------------

:applause:

Jesse Eisenberg Barely Conceals His 'Lex Luthor' Hair In More BATMAN V SUPERMAN Set Photos

XQmxmDL.jpg

2okbUWf.jpg

Senator Patrick Leahy showed up on set. I guess he has a thing for Batman. And that's okay.

:applause:

BwillEOIUAAtuHP.jpg

@HenryCavillNews This Senator, he is a huge Batman fan… he made cameos in TDKR, TDK, Batman TAS and Batman and Robin.

Now this is a lot of cast photos from www.henrycavillnews.com and contributors.

Superman Goes To Washington: Exclusive Set Photos From MI

----------------

Tuesday, September 2, 2014: It's been an exciting last few weeks for fans eagerly anticipating Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice now filming in Detroit. Not only have we gotten a first look at Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent on set, but also at Superman himself.

----------------

Supes greeting one of the film crew.

Henry%20Cavill%20in%20Detroit%20234.JPG