• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman together in one film? My God, what super powered villian could take on all three? Oh, Lex Luthor again. zzz

Don't forget about Otis, Miss Teschmacher and Lenny Luthor.

lol

What - no mention of Richard Pryor's August "Gus" Gorman? You guys are getting soft in your old age.

:baiting:

I enjoyed that movie :applause:

I liked it too when I was a kid. It's gotten such bad reviews though, I'm scared to give it another shot. Best just to keep the good memories.

Actually, it might have been my first intro to Richard Pryor. If not, it was certainly before I realized that he was a Jimi Hendrix-level genius at his craft.

Still love the scene where Vera is transformed into a robot and she opens up her robot eyes ... sent chills down my 15 year old spine :whee:

This guy sure knows how to keep a secret.

Jason Momoa 'Excited' For BATMAN V SUPERMAN

-------------------

However, when Entertainment Weekly asked the Game of Thrones alum if he could finally confirm or deny the casting, Momoa offered: "Well, I'm really excited for [batman v Superman] to come out in 2016, I’ll tell you that much. I’m really excited to see what is happening in that world."

-------------------

PDXCjM9l.jpg

Exclusive: Upcoming ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ night shoots to include pyrotechnics, Batman?

This could be the week we’ve all been waiting for. We’ve seen photos of Henry Cavill as Superman on the set of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and by the sounds of this week’s upcoming night shoots, we may finally see the Batman!

Our good friend Bananadoc sent Batman News a photo of a notice posted around the Russell Industrial Center in Detroit. It states that the movie will be shooting at night, starting tonight through Friday. But this is where things get interesting. Tomorrow, Wednesday September 10th, nearby tenants are warned that pyrotechnics will be used outdoors. Filming will take place all over the complex, including some rooftops.

Take a look at some photos of the Russell Industrial Center I found online in the gallery below and tell me it doesn’t scream “Batman”! Especially that last photo that was taken at night. Be sure to check out Bananadoc’s photos of the Russell Industrial Center set as well. This week should be interesting, stay tuned to Batman News for all the latest!

RussellIndustrialCenterNight.jpg

BATMAN v SUPERMAN: The Batmobile Spotted On Set Along With A Stunt Version

------------------

It looks like we're going to get a lot of photos of the Batmobile on the set of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice today as more shots of Zack Snyder's take on the iconic vehicle used by the Caped Crusader have now found their way online via Twitter. As you can see though, it's been joined by a stripped down version which will be used for stunt work as they film in this area of Detroit over the next few days.

------------------

BxLkJdSCEAIIp5r.jpg

BxLkTHaIAAACsRL.jpg

BxLkTDcIIAEeVpD.jpg

This is starting to become a Dwight Howard situation with Momoa. By the time it's actually announced no one will care because he's been so damn annoying throughout the "buildup."

Peace,

Chip

I'm not digging Momoa's dodgy hard to get schtick either. mess or get off the pot I say.

Can someone just slap an orange & green leotard on him already and call it a day?

Wow!

BATMAN v SUPERMAN Batmobile Reportedly Stolen By (Shocker!) Detroit Locals

--------------------

This rumour is ridiculous, but it's pretty amusing and not all that hard to believe given where Zack Snyder is currently shooting Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. According to Bleeding Cool (who are often pretty reliable on the rumour front), "The scuttlebutt from sources in Detroit is that one of the Batmobile models being used in the filming of Batman Vs. Superman has gone missing, believed stolen."

--------------------