• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Kryptonite grenade?

That's what I am thinking. Especially since they always seem to cut that scene off right at that part.

When you look at the Lego BvS set, the item on the green box (it's an ammo storage container) is a Kryptonite launcher/pistol. I wonder if Lego took inspiration from that scene?

Ixe9h5W.png

WHOA!

birpdlxdpeia5pghtceb.gif

Kryptonite grenade?

Yep. I take it that's the point in the battle where everything flips over to Batman's side. Based on some of the other scenes already released in previous trailers, I think we have an idea as to the whupazz that Bats is about unleash in a few minutes.

The McWeeny Factor has not kicked in yet with pre-release ticket sales. Not yet, anyway.

Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice Ticket Sales Are Trending Better than Expected

Based on current ticket trend from movietickets.com Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice is accounting for 39% of all ticket sale at the time of this article.

To give you a perspective on how well it’s doing since ticket went on sale this morning at 10 AM EST, here are the ticket sales pull from web.archive.org from other major movies during their first 24 hours run. Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice early ticket sales is looking pretty impressive. We will not know how high it’s ticket sale for the first 24 hours will end, but it's worth noting that at its current rate it could end as high as Star Wars TFA. It has already surpassed Age of Ultron in its first 5 hours.

Update: After nine hours since tickets went on sale, Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice is now tied with Jurraisc World at 51%. At this rate it should finish around 65% - 75%.

Is it just me or am I seeing a hint of green in Superman's hand after he makes the catch?

I didn't catch it earlier, as I assumed that was light from a distance on the top of his hand when he raises it up. Instead could it be the beginning of a Kryptonite explosion?

Now to go along with my Thursday and Friday tickets.. I forgot last year when I went to that Trailer screening in iMAX they said you would get tickets to an early show.. I just got my Pass to a screening in IMAX that Monday the 21st!!!!

Looks like Ill be seeing it 3 times that week.

Is it just me or am I seeing a hint of green in Superman's hand after he makes the catch?

I didn't catch it earlier, as I assumed that was light from a distance on the top of his hand when he raises it up. Instead could it be the beginning of a Kryptonite explosion?

Or just the start of Kryptonite exposure and the imminent greenish cytotoxicity.

This will be like the Spectre ticket.

EXCLUSIVE: Regal Cinemas Announces Batman v Superman Ultimate Ticket

With the Ultimate Ticket, which goes on sale Monday February 29, 2016, a fan can see the movie once a day, in any format, for the entire run of the film at any Regal theater. That means IMAX, 3D, RPX, or standard formats are all fair game.

The cost of entry is $100, but if you manage to get your hands on one, five large-format viewings pay that off pretty quickly. Only 1,000 Ultimate Tickets are being made available, so you'll want to get your browser ready for refreshing this link Monday morning.

regal-bvs-ultimate-ticket-171524.jpg

Those Ultimate BvS tickets are sold out in one day!

Batman V Superman Ultimate Tickets Are Already Sold Out

Yesterday, the tickets went on sale...and today, they're gone.

Only 1,000 of the customized Ultimate Tickets were made -- and they'll be personalized and shipped out to the fans who bought them within three weeks.

Oddly enough, it was one online account that purchased them all, identified as 'Drew_TheWeenster'.

hm