• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

i was just thinking about the comic that came out when man of steel was release last year maybe it's not kara that left the ship after it crash. maybe that characters turn out to be Vandal Savage giving him a new origin just for the movies.

What makes you think that? Interesting twist on the story though.

i was talking to a friend about young justice and that's when it pop in my head about the comic.

More Photos of Next Batmobile for 2016's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie

New-Batmobile-2%25255B4%25255D.jpg

New-Batmobile-3%25255B4%25255D.jpg

For us, it’s obviously the point of the highest interest, and after having been intrigued by seeing part of the new bat-car’s (airplane-style) canopy.We can now show it to you in its entirety via some reader discovered photos posted below.

You won’t get to see it in the movie (or its trailers) for at least another year, but you need not wonder about the intricacies of its shape any more. Scroll down and check it out! One is an illustration of the car (we don't know whether the author is close to the project or if it's an independent effort), while the other two are shots of the actual car from the studio responsible for the build.

Really? hm Where (shrug)

Looks like it's the shoot that spawned the internet "wedgie" shot. :eek:

I didn't bother with that TMZ 'wedgie shot' because it was so tasteless what they did. But those photos they took were only a few weeks ago. It must have been the filming of this commercial, and they were taking photos while she was filming.

It appears she gained weight compared to the stick that was announced earlier. She looks healthy now rather than borderline emaciated.

Still too scrawny. I dont think she has the frame to bulk up much more

She definitely wasn't top on my list to play Wonder Woman. But I am trying to think positive, and hope this turns out well.

:)

She definitely wasn't top on my list to play Wonder Woman. But I am trying to think positive, and hope this turns out well.

I agree with you, we should try to look at the positives. Someone is spending a ton of money and going to bust their :censored: to make a movie we'd all (well, a lot of us anyway) would like to be made. Still the casting choices confound me . . .

Ya' know. I'm done worrying about that broad's muscles. Wonder Woman has a magical/mystical origin....she doesn't need to be ripped. Linda Carter wasn't cut and stacked either....and she's the bar everyone holds WW to these days as well.

In fact, she could come out on screen like an Ethiopian anorexic with tapeworms and I'm convinced that it'd be fine in the end.

I agree with you, we should try to look at the positives. Someone is spending a ton of money and going to bust their :censored: to make a movie we'd all (well, a lot of us anyway) would like to be made. Still the casting choices confound me . . .

it's rare i think about casting choices when the movies come out

i think the news are now going crazy because we haven't her costume yet so just to get hit i think they are making story's about her costume. has for the video she looks a lot better then the FF movies and gain some muscle.

i think the news are now going crazy because we haven't her costume yet so just to get hit i think they are making story's about her costume. has for the video she looks a lot better then the FF movies and gain some muscle.

They different news sources are definitely digging into anything they can find or makeup to contribute to the story. That TMZ "wedgie' article was definitely a lower form of news. But it was clear they were trying to feed off of the hype.

And how about Kevin Smith? They have him coming close to serving as the unofficial BvS spokesperson. I guess a movie could get worse. Maybe this fellow.

(:

i think the news are now going crazy because we haven't seen her costume yet so just to get hit i think they are making story's about her costume. has for the video she looks a lot better then the FF movies and gain some muscle.

They different news sources are definitely digging into anything they can find or makeup to contribute to the story. That TMZ "wedgie' article was definitely a lower form of news. But it was clear they were trying to feed off of the hype.

And how about Kevin Smith? They have him coming close to serving as the unofficial BvS spokesperson. I guess a movie could get worse. Maybe this fellow.

(:

i think he know some of the information they have plans for the movies but they need to come out swinging at SDDC with movies news and what they have plan. like i said WB needs to use DC entertainment like Marvel Studios and let them be able to take some of the bigger risk.

This has probably already been posted before...but I'm not about to read through this whole thread to find out.

Batman_Vs_Superman.jpg

Iam_Legend.jpg

superman_batman_logo_i_am_legend.jpg