• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

i think the news are now going crazy because we haven't seen her costume yet so just to get hit i think they are making story's about her costume. has for the video she looks a lot better then the FF movies and gain some muscle.

They different news sources are definitely digging into anything they can find or makeup to contribute to the story. That TMZ "wedgie' article was definitely a lower form of news. But it was clear they were trying to feed off of the hype.

And how about Kevin Smith? They have him coming close to serving as the unofficial BvS spokesperson. I guess a movie could get worse. Maybe this fellow.

(:

i think he know some of the information they have plans for the movies but they need to come out swinging at SDDC with movies news and what they have plan. like i said WB needs to use DC entertainment like Marvel Studios and let them be able to take some of the bigger risk.

It's funny, Kevin Smith was on the radio this morning (KROQ) and himself said that he knows absolutely nothing about the movie and all his speculations keep getting printed like he's an insider. Even saying that he hasn't spoken to Affleck in years

It's funny, Kevin Smith was on the radio this morning (KROQ) and himself said that he knows absolutely nothing about the movie and all his speculations keep getting printed like he's an insider. Even saying that he hasn't spoken to Affleck in years

Did they have a falling out?

i think the news are now going crazy because we haven't seen her costume yet so just to get hit i think they are making story's about her costume. has for the video she looks a lot better then the FF movies and gain some muscle.

They different news sources are definitely digging into anything they can find or makeup to contribute to the story. That TMZ "wedgie' article was definitely a lower form of news. But it was clear they were trying to feed off of the hype.

And how about Kevin Smith? They have him coming close to serving as the unofficial BvS spokesperson. I guess a movie could get worse. Maybe this fellow.

(:

i think he know some of the information they have plans for the movies but they need to come out swinging at SDDC with movies news and what they have plan. like i said WB needs to use DC entertainment like Marvel Studios and let them be able to take some of the bigger risk.

my part falls more on the time he and synder talked, he could have gotten some ideal on what they have plan but at the same time making sure is complete true.

(:

my part falls more on the time he and synder talked, he could have gotten some ideal on what they have plan but at the same time making sure is complete true.

You're totally right, I wasn't trying to negate you or anything. I just thought that was a funny tidbit to share (thumbs u

Did they have a falling out?

No, but he did say Ben's wife doesn't like him lol . Just both doing different things professionally, but some are under the impression they are best buds

interesting hm

Spoilers maybe leak -script for BvS: DOJ

In this image that has been circulating from a supposed past draft of BvS, it looks as if from the dialogue there is a reason to believe Metallo and possibly a form of Brainiac are villains alongside Lex.

It would appear that Lex is trying to create a drone army and develops Metallo using Corben as a "host" to fully adapt the Kryptonian technology as the current understanding of AI is limited. Brainiac appears to make computer contact with Lexcorp.

Perhaps this means Brainiac will help Lex construct Metallo for the purpose of perfecting the process and ushering in a physical body for Brainiac, along with a drone army that he could possibly take control over from Lex.

Lex may in fact be taking the superhero "military development" plot device in BvS. Could that mean Corben is a former soldier adapted to become Metallo? Interesting theories can be developed from this -script snippet.

wonder if this is going to play a bigger part in getting more DC content into media

Derek Maddalena New Senior VP, Sales & Business Development

“Derek’s strong familiarity with DC Entertainment’s characters and stories through his work on the entire DC catalog film library and most recently last year's "Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics" original documentary make him a great fit for this new position,” stated DC Entertainment Co-Publishers Dan DiDio and Jim Lee.

The Co-Publishers continued “We look forward to working with Derek to expand readership in both physical and digital channels, create comprehensive sales strategies to strengthen and broaden DC Entertainment’s reach with our existing valued distribution partners, and work with WB division partners to maximize opportunities for DC themed content.”

interesting hm

In this image that has been circulating from a supposed past draft of BvS, it looks as if from the dialogue there is a reason to believe Metallo and possibly a form of Brainiac are villains alongside Lex.

It would appear that Lex is trying to create a drone army and develops Metallo using Corben as a "host" to fully adapt the Kryptonian technology as the current understanding of AI is limited. Brainiac appears to make computer contact with Lexcorp.

Perhaps this means Brainiac will help Lex construct Metallo for the purpose of perfecting the process and ushering in a physical body for Brainiac, along with a drone army that he could possibly take control over from Lex.

Lex may in fact be taking the superhero "military development" plot device in BvS. Could that mean Corben is a former soldier adapted to become Metallo? Interesting theories can be developed from this -script snippet.

The image of the draft -script has now been removed from the article.

hm

Could there be something to this story?

wonder if this is going to play a bigger part in getting more DC content into media

“Derek’s strong familiarity with DC Entertainment’s characters and stories through his work on the entire DC catalog film library and most recently last year's "Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics" original documentary make him a great fit for this new position,” stated DC Entertainment Co-Publishers Dan DiDio and Jim Lee.

The Co-Publishers continued “We look forward to working with Derek to expand readership in both physical and digital channels, create comprehensive sales strategies to strengthen and broaden DC Entertainment’s reach with our existing valued distribution partners, and work with WB division partners to maximize opportunities for DC themed content.”

Another change within the Warner Bros. Entertainment organization targeting expansion of comic book readership and related entertainment. It would appear the Warner CEO is taking action to ensure they are getting better positioned for the future.

interesting hm

The image of the draft -script has now been removed from the article.

hm

Could there be something to this story?

if they do go with Brainiac who should play/voice him

Another change within the Warner Bros. Entertainment organization targeting expansion of comic book readership and related entertainment. It would appear the Warner CEO is taking action to ensure they are getting better positioned for the future.

i told people that the new WB CEO is not playing games with DC Comics like the old CEO did. he knows theirs a lot of value in that company look how manly shows they have announces and god knows how manly they have plan that we don't know same goes for movies(we don't know much besides BvS:DOJ & JL)

Loved "Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics"! It's currently residing in the $5 DVD bins at Walmart. It's a steal at that price for your home DVD comicbook library.

if they do go with Brainiac who should play/voice him

It should be the robot version from the comics and he should be all CGI and voiced by Corey Burton. Corey voiced Brainiac on the Superman Animated Series.

Peace,

Chip