• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zero from Image comics

149 posts in this topic

I can see why. It has a lot of potential. It's hitting me like Trillium did in that the more time I've thought about it, the more I like it. The sex definitely had little to do with the primary story and more about a relationship of 2 people who appear to be the supporting cast.

This is the sleeper of the week. Get it.

Do you know what next weeks is?

I would hope this book is hot for more than 7 days! lol

I can see why. It has a lot of potential. It's hitting me like Trillium did in that the more time I've thought about it, the more I like it. The sex definitely had little to do with the primary story and more about a relationship of 2 people who appear to be the supporting cast.

Thanks for the heads up. I liked it. Reminds me of Brubaker's pacing.

Thanks for the heads up. I liked it. Reminds me of Brubaker's pacing.

Your welcome and now that you mention it, it did have a Brubaker feel to it. I thought it seemed a little familiar I just couldn't place it until you mentioned it.

I read it last night an thoroughly enjoyed it. Thought it had good pacing and writing throughout and the art/coloring really helped with the flow of the action in general. I really like the idea of each issue being a satisfying, stand-alone issue that anyone can pick up and read but that all of them will still form an over-arching plot and the use of different artists on each issue should be fun and give each different mission a new perspective. Definitely on board for this one in the meantime.

I read issue 2 and really enjoyed it. Wasn't a huge fan of the artist on this issue but I was thoroughly impressed with the issue as a whole and love the direction the book is going. Kind of curious as to what negatives reviewers might have had. More people need to seriously be reading this series.

At first I was like "WHY YOU NEED TO REPLACE MICHAEL WALSH SO SOON!?" I really enjoyed the first issue. I thought ok I kinda liked Luther Strode so might not be too bad I got to say I it enjoyed can't wait for #3.

TM's art kinda made it; Completely forgot how well he does Action/Violent scenes.