• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

I saw the first episode and haven't watched since. Is it worth it to even watch online or should I stick to NCIS?

*sigh*

-slym

I really don't watch a lot of TV.

Every Week - Boardwalk Empire - Walking Dead

When I can - NCIS, Law and Order SVU, Person of Interest

I saw the first episode and haven't watched since. Is it worth it to even watch online or should I stick to NCIS?

*sigh*

-slym

I really don't watch a lot of TV.

Every Week - Boardwalk Empire - Walking Dead

When I can - NCIS, Law and Order SVU, Person of Interest

It's getting better. I'd say it's worth watching. However, the problem with the show now seems to be they ripped the musical scores from TJ Hooker. The soundtrack is really distracting. But it's definitely improving.

Sunfire is an X-men property so he is off limits
how is that possible? first place I saw him was in Ironman.

Well, that settles it then...

(Sunfire first appeared in the X-men in 1970)

You would probably remember him better if he had actually appeared on the cover to Giant Size X-men #1.

Edited by sckao

So... this crosses over with the Thor movie how?

I find myself not wanting Simmons to go - of the two annoying scientists, at least she is easy on the eyes. Of course, she won't die...

...will she?

hm

-slym

So... this crosses over with the Thor movie how?

I find myself not wanting Simmons to go - of the two annoying scientists, at least she is easy on the eyes. Of course, she won't die...

...will she?

hm

-slym

I thought it was next week episode but still the first episode I have enjoyed

So has this show gotten better? I watched the premiere, was dissapointed, forced myself to watch the second episode, and all I can say without ruffling some feathers is I do like this show at all. Did the show change at all? If not I'm assuming it just doesnt agree with me.

I rather like the series, some new stuff not from the comics, so far a little bit of stuff from comics, a little from the movies, mostly I cant help but think that this will be the gateway show for other shows to be moved into prime time, in order for Disney to get a Marvel/Disney channel released in the near future.