• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

Great episode last night, I was really impressed. Best one to date. Do we know if they are signed up for a season 2 yet?

My wife keeps thinking there is a twist with Ward and that we will find out he is still working with SHEILD. I told her NOPE, Ward is definitely HYDRA....there is no coming back for him!

I especially liked the scene in the diner between Ward and Skye, I loved how she in turn played him! Good Stuff!

Another good one. Nice twist finding out who was in charge of Project TAHITI...

And I liked the "Who or what is a Man-Thing?" comment from Hill discussing her meeting with Congress. Guest spot on Season 2? :wishluck:

Great episode last night, I was really impressed. Best one to date. Do we know if they are signed up for a season 2 yet?

My wife keeps thinking there is a twist with Ward and that we will find out he is still working with SHEILD. I told her NOPE, Ward is definitely HYDRA....there is no coming back for him!

I especially liked the scene in the diner between Ward and Skye, I loved how she in turn played him! Good Stuff!

I still think Ward is being coerced. He always looks conflicted when doing Hydra deeds. It is some form of control, perhaps similar to Deathlok's "bomb in the head" or brainwashed.

your wife is right. Ward is on a deep infiltration mission of Hydra for Fury, and he will do anything to complete his mission, including murdering innocent people.

Garret is not even close to the head of hydra, just a Captain/Lieutenant.

Fury has Ward in there as a triple agent, to get to the real leaders. Eventually he will come back to being a Shield agent, will likely be a long time though.

your wife is right. Ward is on a deep infiltration mission of Hydra for Fury, and he will do anything to complete his mission, including murdering innocent people.

Fury has Ward in there as a triple agent, to get to the real leaders. Eventually he will come back to being a Shield agent, will likely be a long time though.

I'm back to thinking he's being coerced/brainwashed/ was an abused kid or something, too. He's too good looking to lose from the show and that scar! He just does not seem evil enough to be a bad guy.

(thumbs u

You can't be serious. Ward is loyal to Garret due to something that happened in his youth. That's it.

Elizabeth Henstridge who plays Jemma is in Stallon's next movie REACH ME. And Iain De Caestecker who plays Leo Fitz is in a new movie coming out titled LOST RIVER. A couple other new movies too.

I wonder if they are taking a break from the show or possibly leaving???

You can't be serious. Ward is loyal to Garret due to something that happened in his youth. That's it.

I'm having difficulty understanding how they would develop a character like that a whole season and then simply putting him out to pasture like that. For that reason and that reason alone....I'm thinking there's something we don't know and he's going to turn out ok. Not sure how the writer's are going to do it but once it's all out there, we will be amazed at how they did it.

It is a comic book after all, right? Anything is possible.

I called it waaaay back that Ward is a triple agent. We'll see.

I'm really surprised nobody noticed the neon sign for the motel shown in the background when Coulson and Skye were talking by the pool!

Anyone think Skye is an Inhuman? They keep referrencing dormant powers, she received the Kree injection and had no side effects. Could this be Marvel's way of introducing the Inhumans? Skye would have to be introduced to the Terrigen Mists to manifest powers...and that "Flowers" scientist chick keeps talking about how she has something inside her like Skye that she wants to release. Could Skye be Crystal?

Just a thought...I'm really loving the show, sad we only have one more episode. Any confirmation on a second season?