• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

This is going to sound like a stuck up thing to write, and if the collecting is solely for you, please forgive the question: who cares about coulson? I mean Nick Fury was awesome from day 1, Coulson was a paper pusher from day one. He's fine, but a modern-age superhero accountant.

That`s one of the things wrong with show. Coulson is not that exciting a leading character. That`s not saying much for the rest of the agents because he is the most interesting out of the lot.

The TV show ruined Coulson. He was pretty fun in the movies.

inhumans has been the main theory on skye for a long time, sure looks like its going to be attilan. The original abandoned city in the Himalayans would work, while keeping the main characters and the moon for the movie.

Edited by CBT

atlantis being the only other possible scenario that doesn't involve space travel....

Yeah, but wouldn't the either have to be lying about the source of GH235 being an alien or they'd have to make Atlanteans alien for that to happen?

I've been on the Inhuman bandwagon from the beginning, so I'm going with that!

atlantis being the only other possible scenario that doesn't involve space travel....

Yeah, but wouldn't the either have to be lying about the source of GH235 being an alien or they'd have to make Atlanteans alien for that to happen?

I've been on the Inhuman bandwagon from the beginning, so I'm going with that!

I've been saying skye was an inhuman for over a year, just listing all the possibilities.

edit:

I suppose Lemuria and Olympus would technically need to be on the list as well.

Edited by CBT

so i wake up this morning and check to see any articles covering the possibilities, and ign has one listing the same things I said here:

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/11/12/marvels-agents-of-shield-the-writing-on-the-wall

almost feel like some of these bloggers just troll forums for ideas, though I am sure its coincidence. One he didnt list (which i didnt list as well), would be the Kree homeworld, though there isnt a city of renown that I can find for it.

How Kree blood can make a human being have a compulsion to go to Atillan, will be an interesting thing to see justified. Unless this specific Kree, who's imprint was effecting them, was tied to Atillan and the creation of the inhumans.

Edited by CBT

My bet is on Attilan for sure, but my guess is we're going to get an anticlimax when they find it. Abandoned city leaving us with more questions than answers.

If its Attilan (and I sure hope it is), it should be in the Himalayas and ruined. The Inhumans movie is 3+ years away, so if its Attilan and we are going to have any sort of movement on this story, it certainly cant lead to the big name inhumans.

That's why I mentioned above, it would make sense to find the old ruins of where it was, prior to moving to the moon, and in the movie, its the dark side of the moon and the big name Inhumans.

Given how they teased Modok as the clairvoyant and it went completely another direction. Part of me can't help but wonder if the inhumans movie so far away, means they might be bait and switching us again.

Cause think about this:

WHY would Kree blood, put in a Human, make them have a compulsion to go the Inhuman city.

I have a pet side theory that I havent quite given up on yet, and it could still be true.