• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!: ASM 129 (Mark Jewelers Insert) Punisher (PRIZE TO WINNER)

32 posts in this topic

grades were posted this morning!

12-hour Guess This Grade forum (ends 8:30pm PST) and I'll post the results.

the first person to exactly guess both the grade and page quality correctly, wins a free spidey comic. hm we'll make it a mystery one :popcorn:

Rules for submitting: :rulez:

you only get 1 guess (no reference ranges)

must match both the grade and page quality exactly to win

any grades with missing page quality will be excluded from the prize

any change in decision (edits to OP) after I announce the results will be excluded from entry

if there are multiple correct answers, the person who has the earliest time stamp is ^^

if noone gets it right, then no prize will be awarded

thanks for looking!

ASM129_zps90316ef7.jpg

ASM129bc_zpse1dd4f4b.jpg

This is a pretty nice book overall. The spine creases are the biggest culprit here but I only see one that breaks colour. There is a slight scuff along the Punisher's right abdomen and you do have some blunted or abraded corners but nothing substantial. The inked star above the Punisher's shoulder IMO does not detract from this book. I am guessing this one should be somewhere in the range of 7.5 to 8.0 IMHO. Leaning towards the 7.5 tho (thumbs u

This is a pretty nice book overall. The spine creases are the biggest culprit here but I only see one that breaks colour. There is a slight scuff along the Punisher's right abdomen and you do have some blunted or abraded corners but nothing substantial. The inked star above the Punisher's shoulder IMO does not detract from this book. I am guessing this one should be somewhere in the range of 7.5 to 8.0 IMHO. Leaning towards the 7.5 tho (thumbs u

I notice a lot of these Mark Jewelers comics have that star stamp somewhere on them. Anyone know what's up with that, or if CGC actually deducts for those, or if they just treat them as the equivalent to a date stamp?

-J.