• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

Love the room.

I like the idea of a focused collection, and I'm considering downsizing my Sideshow collection to just one or two character themes.

I want my Datedevil PF already! :sumo:

COI, this waiting game sucks! :cry:

Yes, it does...

But not today, as my Catwoman PF finally arrived. :banana:

Love the room.

I like the idea of a focused collection, and I'm considering downsizing my Sideshow collection to just one or two character themes.

Thank you so much. I've always been a Superman fan since I was a kid. Its gradually gotten out of hand these last 6 years or so but I enjoy it. My wife also appreciates the collection hence why I have the entire basement at my disposal. Not so much into the comic books themselves (although I do have those as well) as much as the statues, collectibles and artwork.

Outstanding statue. Got number 8 which is pretty cool. Excuse the crappy pics:

IMG_1212_zpslakcxl7l.jpg

IMG_1220_zpsarrczgz0.jpg

IMG_1219_zpsq7fc4r4z.jpg

IMG_1216_zpse8oulrac.jpg

IMG_1221_zpsdxg44bj0.jpg

2288af63-c725-4b98-84cc-2b3d9dbaeb62.jpg
lucky i emailed them about an update on the statue and i all they say it was still being held. which makes me think i'm getting a high but i don't care, i just can't wait to get my 1st SS.

Yeah, I was pretty happy to get it. I went into work early today, so I left early, and happened to catch the UPS guy.

I saw one at Bedrock. It's a really nice statue. I'm trying to find a stable place for it, where my lab's tail won't wreak absolute havoc on it (everything tail height ends up on the ground). I'll try to get a pic up soon, though.

I'm hearing and seeing lots of quality control issues with this one; good luck with yours. Post pics.

I'm hearing and seeing lots of quality control issues with this one; good luck with yours. Post pics.

what are you hearing about it?

Some are arriving with broken spears, cracked bases, and malfitting arms that can't hold the ax.

what are you hearing about it?

Some are arriving with broken spears, cracked bases, and malfitting arms that can't hold the ax.

Yeah, I'm hearing the same. Alot of problems with this one. Mine is getting here soon, too. Fingers crossed.