• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

If anyone is still pondering about, or wishing to obtain, the McFarlane Toys Rick TWD Statue, McFarlane Toys just issued a new marketing e-mail with a BOGO offer:

http://www.mcfarlanetoysstore.com/entertainmentcc.html

"For a limited time only, we're hosting the ULTIMATE Resin Statue Sale!

All resin statues are Buy One Get One Free with the promo code: FreeResin.

While supplies last."

Why? You did the payment option right?

Yeah, I split it in 2 months. Second payments mid february than shipping!

I would have done the same had it not been for some Fantasy Football winnings I cam into..4 more days to go

when I saw this one at my LCS on display in person, I had to have one, got a great deal on it and a low number as well 92/4000. :)

Sideshow Premium format Catwoman.

HPIM1699_zpslcuzuvuo.jpg

HPIM1700_zpsrl8naqsq.jpg

HPIM1701_zpsjyrnix7e.jpg

HPIM1704_zpsipocwgxl.jpg

HPIM1705_zpslflod5xo.jpg

HPIM1708_zpsvmplxipv.jpg

HPIM1710_zps9cnvs9l2.jpg

HPIM1712_zps7avm2eig.jpg

HPIM1722_zpszkczhgge.jpg

HPIM1696_zpsszrgmo8i.jpg

I was wondering if all of you statue experts could tell me a good selling price for two of my statues:

2004 DC Direct Jim Lee Superman (the cover of Superman 204) - mint in its original box, with the COA

2004 DC Direct Jim Lee Batman (the cover of Batman 608) - mint in its original box, with the COA (I actually don't ever remember displaying this one)

Note: both of them are the full-size versions.

I have seen them on Ebay for various prices, but was just wondering what a fair selling price was for them as a set or separate.

Edited by Chillax23

Congrats! Still waiting on Sideshow to send me my Catwoman. The port strike is holding my piece hostage. :frustrated:

Can't wait to add her to the rogues gallery:

gothvill_zps5961caa5.jpg

ace019df-b725-404d-8a50-ec572b052b89_zpsklt3piq4.jpg

Edited by COI

Congrats! Still waiting on Sideshow to send me my Catwoman. The port strike is holding my piece hostage. :frustrated:

i know i think is the same problem that wonder woman is having plus last time i check wonder woman doesn't even have a release window on the site.

Hmm, I've got a mess of Rewards Points from the Spooktacular and Black Friday sales that I was planning on using to help knock down the price on the Hot Toys Batman Arsenal/Alfred/Bruce set to something more manageable...but now this thread has me wanting to go blow it all on the Catwoman PF. Looks fantastic. I planned to pick her up eventually, but (and I mean "butt") now I'm curiously enthusiastic to speed that up...