• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

The dagger is my favorite.

Same; I've displayed it with the dagger since the day I got it. It seems like the dagger is what was intended with the sculpt, and the switch-outs were more of a bonus/afterthought.

The dagger is my favorite.

Same; I've displayed it with the dagger since the day I got it. It seems like the dagger is what was intended with the sculpt, and the switch-outs were more of a bonus/afterthought.

plus it makes him look way more boss. :headbang:

Wait...what?

Dear Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Daredevil PF!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! We are working hard on your hand crafted Daredevil statue and wanted to inform you that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse and shipping out to you between July and August of 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Best Regards,

The Sideshow Team

So, I preordered this last May, have three payments due Feb, March and April... and it ships out in July or August?! :facepalm:

If the statue isn't set to ship until July or August, why wouldn't the payments be due June, July and August?

Sorry. Just needed to rantrant

Wait...what?

Dear Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Daredevil PF!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! We are working hard on your hand crafted Daredevil statue and wanted to inform you that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse and shipping out to you between July and August of 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Best Regards,

The Sideshow Team

So, I preordered this last May, have three payments due Feb, March and April... and it ships out in July or August?! :facepalm:

If the statue isn't set to ship until July or August, why wouldn't the payments be due June, July and August?

Sorry. Just needed to rantrant

I've only been through the process once but they delayed my final payment until the statue was in hand and ready to ship. It was supposed to be last November and they didn't actually charge it until last month when the statue was ready to be shipped. The final payment includes the shipping charges so I imagine they'll delay it for you as well.

I'll call them tomorrow. If they can even delay March's payment, it would help right now.

These heating bills are killing me. :tonofbricks:

I've had the same thing happen. They will change the scheduled payments, you'll get an email about it. Delays are very common.

If they delay the payments, I have no problem with the delay.

I just thought it was BS that they'd take the full installment payments months before the statue would be shipped.

How do these delays happen? They announced the statue almost a year ago! doh!

If they delay the payments, I have no problem with the delay.

I just thought it was BS that they'd take the full installment payments months before the statue would be shipped.

How do these delays happen? They announced the statue almost a year ago! doh!

The vast majority of Sideshow pieces get delayed. The Batman PF got delayed so may times, we got it in-hand 2 years after it was announced.

The vast majority of Sideshow pieces get delayed. .

This. I treat Sideshow release dates the same way I treat CGC turnaround times. They're a suggestion, and little more.

Even with hot toys, the delay is brutal. They take payments then delay release for a few months.(through the company even though it gets released oversees earlier) .. You know, just because you've been paying on it for a year.

I knew our DD PF was going to be delayed Harvey. It was inevitable.

I have 2 flex pays left and they haven't changed yet. My CC expires in May though, so got to get the new one in hand and fix the CC info before they switch up payments on me and screw everythign up.

I got a 20% off coupon email today for the Red Skull. It's already 15% off....

35% total off for a Premium Format plus $31.50 back in rewards? SIGN ME UP!

Edited by Erndog

As long as we are griping. ARH could use some help. Last week they announce on their facebook page that all three Frazetta statues will go on sale that weekend. Of course they don't say anything on their actual website. Which by all accounts is a complete disaster. I have confidence my 7 year old could design something better.

So all weekend people are checking the website. Nothing. After some googling I find an ARH person made a post on a statue forum saying it would be Monday. That post was made before the weekend. WTF? You tell a random forum the real day, but your actual facebook page you leave bad information. They also said they would accept payment using CC instead of paypal and offer a 6 installment payment plan. Lots of people happy about that.

Finally Monday evening I see they are for sale on the website. But they only take PP and only offer a 4 payment plan option. Once again. WTF? And once again, instead of updating this information on their won website (which people have left multiple comments asking questions), they post information on a statue forum instead. They say the website is having delays getting updated and they have no idea how long it will take. And as a nice kicker, they upped the price from what they quoted days earlier. Did they really not know what the price would be a few days before? And when they finally respond to the people asking about why the price did increase they said you better order it now before the price goes up.

/rant