• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

The Sideshow may be larger and has a better base BUT his face kills it for me on that one.

Not crazy about the face either. I'm waiting for the inevitable 1/4 scale PF; that one will be enormous.

Ms Marvel is pretty awesome. Don't have that one.

Have you seen the upcoming Red Sonja exclusive with the severed head? That may end up eventually taking the crown for best PF ever:

SDCC2013-sideshow-premium-format-1-533x800.jpg

SDCC2013-sideshow-premium-format-2-533x800.jpg

That's the one I really want, but I think that will exceed my wife's tolerance limit.

I got an email from sideshow that this one starts shipping in two weeks. :banana:

MaryJane.jpg

Those Campbell pieces look great. I have the exclusive Spidey on pre-order; I'll probably get MJ and Gwen eventually, but I have too many pre-orders at the moment.

Sideshow-Collectibles-Spider-Man-Polystone-Statue-02.jpg

That's the one I really want, but I think that will exceed my wife's tolerance limit.

Is it the skin, violence or both?

I got an email from sideshow that this one starts shipping in two weeks. :banana:

MaryJane.jpg

Those Campbell pieces look great. I have the exclusive Spidey on pre-order; I'll probably get MJ and Gwen eventually, but I have too many pre-orders at the moment.

Can't wait for these, have the MJ on preorder. Debating on getting the entire collection.

MaryJane.jpg

I was pretty close to getting the entire set but after thinking about my collection, I decided not to. I love JSC and these would have been awesome but the combined price was too much and I'm focusing on 1/4's. Still a nice set to have in anyone's collection. Maybe I'll find it down the road for a reasonable price.

Ms Marvel is pretty awesome. Don't have that one.

Have you seen the upcoming Red Sonja exclusive with the severed head? That may end up eventually taking the crown for best PF ever:

SDCC2013-sideshow-premium-format-1-533x800.jpg

SDCC2013-sideshow-premium-format-2-533x800.jpg

Then just show her this one and maybe she won't think Red Sonja is that bad...

Sideshow-Collectibles-Queen-of-the-Dead-02.jpg

I'm waiting to see what the ES is before I pre-order. Super sexy but I'm running out of space to display my statues.

MaryJane.jpg

I was pretty close to getting the entire set but after thinking about my collection, I decided not to. I love JSC and these would have been awesome but the combined price was too much and I'm focusing on 1/4's. Still a nice set to have in anyone's collection. Maybe I'll find it down the road for a reasonable price.

I hear you. With shipping and taxes, we're talking a grand for the set. I figured it would be a good idea to jump on the Spidey EX because it works as a stand-alone, and I could always get the girls later or pass entirely. Besides, I'm a huge Spidey fan and the first comiquette that everyone loves never quite worked for me due to the flat nose and glossy paint.

Cool interview with the sculptor of the Campbell pieces; you can see them in the background as he's talking and they look great. I think he also sculpted the Wonder Woman:

:grin: Ok you guys ... can't you slow down with all the bombing of so many photos. Take a good break. If I see another one more photo of a sexy lady-in-statue ... I'll crack down and go out buy a new statue fast! :insane:

I've sticked with small statues within reasonable prices. Now looking at all the photos... I may reconsider in going for a BIG statue! lol