• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

That's crazy I wonder how big the box for galactus is.

Not as big, actually.

It's not always the biggest pieces that have the biggest boxes; it depends on how they're put together. Galactus comes in multiple pieces, and statues that are in pieces are usually packaged in a way that economizes space.

That's crazy I wonder how big the box for galactus is.

Not as big, actually.

It's not always the biggest pieces that have the biggest boxes; it depends on how they're put together. Galactus comes in multiple pieces, and statues that are in pieces are usually packaged in a way that economizes space.

OK

So the statue I ordered had to go from Jersey, over Lake Ontario to Toronto. Yet for some reason this morning the tracking says it's sitting in a postal outlet in Kentucky..... :facepalm:

I just saw a multiple piece Sinister Six/Spidey group of statues (Diamond Select?). . . I almost picked up all 7 statues. If I didn't have a $600 medical bill this past week, I would have, for sure.

So the statue I ordered had to go from Jersey, over Lake Ontario to Toronto. Yet for some reason this morning the tracking says it's sitting in a postal outlet in Kentucky..... :facepalm:

I just bought something last week on ebay...

from about an hour and one half south of me in Massachusetts.

It went from the origin location --> north (about 15 min away from me) --> *POOF*.... Houston, TX! lol

Talk about :facepalm: on the part of USPS.

I just bought something last week on ebay...

from about an hour and one half south of me in Massachusetts.

It went from the origin location --> north (about 15 min away from me) --> *POOF*.... Houston, TX! lol

Talk about :facepalm: on the part of USPS.

I kicked the box.

I have about 25 statues between Bowens and Sideshows. A few years ago, I bought one and the floodgates opened :facepalm:

On a side note, in our office I had a bunch of old boxes with bubble wrap and cardboard from comics I bought that I end up reusing. Like a week ago, My wife asked and I told her she could throw them away. I go home and find out she took it upon herself to clean out the boxes from our back bathroom we don't use. Those were like 8-10 Sideshow/Bowen statue boxes I have been slacking with and never got around to putting in the attic with the others! :mad::mad::mad:

Edited by sufunk

Too late for that unfortunately! :eek:

The only fortunate part was for the most part, they were ones I would NEVER sell anyways so I don't have to worry about that! Moving them is gonna suck though! :censored:

Of course, as most of you probably know, the Ms Marvel ones will be sitting on my lap for the car ride during the move anyways! :whistle::luhv::whistle:

Too late for that unfortunately! :eek:

The only fortunate part was for the most part, they were ones I would NEVER sell anyways so I don't have to worry about that! Moving them is gonna suck though! :censored:

Of course, as most of you probably know, the Ms Marvel ones will be sitting on my lap for the car ride during the move anyways! :whistle::luhv::whistle:

lol

And JS Campbell just posted a tease about the new Black Cat statue to go along with it! I Cant wait :)

Link? :baiting:

The only thing I've seen was a black background with the words "Black Cat" on it on his Twitter.