• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

:grin: Ok you guys ... can't you slow down with all the bombing of so many photos. Take a good break. If I see another one more photo of a sexy lady-in-statue ... I'll crack down and go out buy a new statue fast! :insane:

I've sticked with small statues within reasonable prices. Now looking at all the photos... I may reconsider in going for a BIG statue! lol

Go BIG! :baiting:

queen_of_the_dead_figurine_suzukaze_sideshow_collectibles2.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-182.jpg

Apocalypse-Premium-Format-Figure-Sideshow-Collectibles-SDCC-2013.jpg

gladiator-hulk-premium-format-figure.jpg

sdcc-2012-sideshow-toys.jpg

2013-SDCC-Premium-Format-Red-Skull-Statue-Display-e1374204250886.jpg

SDCC2013-sideshow-premium-format-29-533x800.jpg

SDCC-2013-Sideshow-DC-Comics-001.jpg

SDCC2013-sideshow-premium-format-32-533x800.jpg

sideshow-collectibles-batman-statue.png

SDCC-2013-Sideshow-Premium-Format-25.jpg

300227_press06.jpg

hm The Campbell statue - Gwen Stacy looks good in her classic style. She's got a nice behind, wonder how she'd look in front? :shy:

Argh! Who am I kidding myself? Must.... resist...from looking. As the Borg would said:

"Resistance is futile."

Gonna scope for a good deal to buy one! :screwy:

hm The Campbell statue - Gwen Stacy looks good in her classic style. She's got a nice behind, wonder how she'd look in front? :shy:

Argh! Who am I kidding myself? Must.... resist...from looking. As the Borg would said:

"Resistance is futile."

Gonna scope for a good deal to buy one! :screwy:

I'm not feeling those rain drops at all. They look bad and it took me a minute to figure out what they were. At firs I thought they were prongs on the umbrella.

Ideally if I got some statues I would love to put up small individual shelves on the walls underneath paintings I own of the same characters. Of course I'm not getting any younger so this will probably never come to fruition. But I can imagine how sweet it could look, and it sure would be awesome.

boris_vallejo_thanos_zps82a346f0.jpg

thanosstatue_zps7ff76c2a.jpg

electroframed_zps20338d9b.jpg

electrostatue_zpsdd5ba53f.jpg

Wolverinevshellfirepainting_zpsdcdd01c3.jpg

wolverinesewerstatue_zps8851fdb0.jpg

Ideally if I got some statues I would love to put up small individual shelves on the walls underneath paintings I own of the same characters. Of course I'm not getting any younger so this will probably never come to fruition. But I can imagine how sweet it could look, and it sure would be awesome.

How come? If you already have the paintings, the rest is easy. You can get individual acrylic cases made for each statue and place them with a podium type stand under the paintings. Very easy. And these particular statues you want are all small and not that expensive.

http://www.casesforcollectibles.com/acrylicboxes.html

How come? If you already have the paintings, the rest is easy. You can get individual acrylic cases made for each statue and place them with a podium type stand under the paintings. Very easy. And these particular statues you want are all small and not that expensive.

http://www.casesforcollectibles.com/acrylicboxes.html

I have to go to Grad School for 3 years and I have a lot of other paintings. I'd have to move and start from scratch to set up the paintings with statues. Those 3 were just scratching the surface.

Anybody have these?

Looking to buy all together, or Leo by himself:

291ccxx.jpg

5295.jpg

Don't know about the second set, but that first set of Sideshow pieces are very highly sought after and expensive, and you'll most likely have to get them separately. It shouldn't be too difficult if you're willing to spend some coin and check ebay often enough. Michelangelo is up right now for $700.

Anybody have these?

Looking to buy all together, or Leo by himself:

291ccxx.jpg

5295.jpg

Don't know about the second set, but that first set of Sideshow pieces are very highly sought after and expensive, and you'll most likely have to get them separately. It shouldn't be too difficult if you're willing to spend some coin and check ebay often enough. Michelangelo is up right now for $700.

Thanks for the response. eBay prices are, well you know.