• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

And by the way, I liked this one so much, I bought two of them to put in different locations (home and office). They will eventually vanish, except for the occasional Ebay seller who will try to get $800 for it.

And JS Campbell just posted a tease about the new Black Cat statue to go along with it! I Cant wait :)

Just great! I pre-ordered all three of the statues, cancelled both Gwen and MJ, and now a Black Cat gets teased. I wanna get all of them now, cause I'm just like that completist type guy that people think are crazy

Got my shipping notice for my first statue. It's the Sideshow Campbell MJ. Should be here on Thursday :wishluck:

Sideshow shipping a piece early is a Christmas miracle.

My Batman Premium Format is scheduled to be shipped to me in March; I ordered it 14 months ago. lol

+1, I would love for mine to show up early.

Do you have the museum pose chrome Surfer? I had that one way back, along with the painted version, and I think those are still the best Surfer statues ever made.

Do you have the museum pose chrome Surfer? I had that one way back, along with the painted version, and I think those are still the best Surfer statues ever made.

How do you have it custom chromed? What does that cost?

I have that statue and that would be really cool to do...

The museum pose came with a chrome variant from Bowen, but it's pretty expensive now.

I'm pretty sure it's just chrome paint used on the customs.

Pm sent

Times have been tight... I sold off my statues and figures on eBay.... worked out very well for me - massive profit... but still it was a bit sad to see them go.

That said, the comics room is very much purely a comics room now... And THAT is pretty sweet.

Got my shipping notice for my first statue. It's the Sideshow Campbell MJ. Should be here on Thursday :wishluck:

Sideshow shipping a piece early is a Christmas miracle.

My Batman Premium Format is scheduled to be shipped to me in March; I ordered it 14 months ago. lol

You didn't order the EX then? I heard those are shipping this week but for the suckers like me who joined too late it's March :(