• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

Really looking forward to the Ledger Joker. Hope they nail the paint like Lobo and Machiko.

And Batgirl, and the new Conan. It looks like SS is starting to turn things around. :wishluck:

Anyone have information on The Brewing Factory? They're doing the 12 inch Women of Dynamite statues. I'm interested in the Jungle Girl one. But I don't know what sort of quality we're talking about. I believe they're priced at $189.

Really looking forward to the Ledger Joker. Hope they nail the paint like Lobo and Machiko.

And Batgirl, and the new Conan. It looks like SS is starting to turn things around. :wishluck:

Seriously! Some of the production pieces are looking better than their prototypes. To me paint application is the most important quality. I'm not a fan of the Joker pose but with the right paint I could care less. We've already seen the great headsculpt.

Edited by AnthaiHERO

Do you have the arh conan?

No, I didn't get that one. Came close, but ultimately passed because I don't have room to display it next to the Fury of the Beast dio.

No, I didn't get that one. Came close, but ultimately passed because I don't have room to display it next to the Fury of the Beast dio.

Fury of the beast looks amazing. I have my first arh on pre-order and planning at least one more soon.

Fury of the beast looks amazing. I have my first arh on pre-order and planning at least one more soon.

I own a lot of PFs and Comiquettes, and that Fury dio is my favorite piece, period.

44b9df2601bb75a719ea0ecc0088044ce58abe0a.jpgc3d254a33d534f05598cce3f189083a6de48acd6.jpg7589abf5e1e456842c19d1dbe0d6a6f243220a2d.jpg

Are those mixed media?

Looks like the capes. Scale? DC Direct? I like the armored batman.

i'm thinking their part of DC Direct line sincethe base looks like the rest of the others in their line.