• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

And JS Campbell just posted a tease about the new Black Cat statue to go along with it! I Cant wait :)

Just great! I pre-ordered all three of the statues, cancelled both Gwen and MJ, and now a Black Cat gets teased. I wanna get all of them now, cause I'm just like that completist type guy that people think are crazy

I love the MJ and the Spidey but yeah it was hard agreeing to hand over $270 for Gwen. Not my favorite piece because of the closed eyes but in the end i knew i would regret not having the whole collection, especially now they have announced more. Read on another forum that they will be doing more Campbell statues after Black Cat but they didn't say what or even if it would be Marvel.

photo8_zpsc4202fc2.jpg

I love that black costume Andrew, is that yours? (worship)

Not a fan of the bronze, just a personal thing.

I have been buying Hot Toys and Sideshow 1/6 figures (or dolls if you like lol) The detail and quality is amazing but i do want to try get more statues now.

And JS Campbell just posted a tease about the new Black Cat statue to go along with it! I Cant wait :)

Just great! I pre-ordered all three of the statues, cancelled both Gwen and MJ, and now a Black Cat gets teased. I wanna get all of them now, cause I'm just like that completist type guy that people think are crazy

I love the MJ and the Spidey but yeah it was hard agreeing to hand over $270 for Gwen. Not my favorite piece because of the closed eyes but in the end i knew i would regret not having the whole collection, especially now they have announced more. Read on another forum that they will be doing more Campbell statues after Black Cat but they didn't say what or even if it would be Marvel.

If they continue to go with the ASM Campbell collection, hopefully we'll be seeing some villains, or Aunt May..... lol

photo8_zpsc4202fc2.jpg

Not a fan of the bronze, just a personal thing.

I have been buying Hot Toys and Sideshow 1/6 figures (or dolls if you like lol) The detail and quality is amazing but i do want to try get more statues now.

Every time I see a Hot Toys display, I get jealous. I guess they're technically action figures, but the level of detail on them is ridiculous.

Got my shipping notice for my first statue. It's the Sideshow Campbell MJ. Should be here on Thursday :wishluck:

Sideshow shipping a piece early is a Christmas miracle.

My Batman Premium Format is scheduled to be shipped to me in March; I ordered it 14 months ago. lol

You didn't order the EX then? I heard those are shipping this week but for the suckers like me who joined too late it's March :(

Nope, even I was too late for the EX. That thing sold out really quick. Not a big deal to me, as the batarang doesn't drastically change the statue, and the regular still has both head sculpts.

Yep, one of my favorites.

smbib1_zpsd1b20da1.jpg

smbib_zpsc021988c.jpg

smbib2_zps3e765b52.jpg

smbib3_zps26e06364.jpg

First pic of the retail MJ taken from Twitter :o

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdT8PzCIgAAJ1H2.jpg:large

Looks awesome.

By the way, just found you on Sideshow Freaks. I just now registered, even though I've been a member of statueforum.com since 2005. doh!

First pic of the retail MJ taken from Twitter :o

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdT8PzCIgAAJ1H2.jpg:large

Looks awesome.

By the way, just found you on Sideshow Freaks. I just now registered, even though I've been a member of statueforum.com since 2005. doh!

Nice place. Friendly people. I think you'll like it :foryou:

If anyone ever asks you if COI exaggerates....

you tell them NO!

original.jpg

original.jpg

This is comparing the Sideshow Mailer box and the actual box to a Kotobukiya Venom statue box.

So here's the actual statue, sorry for the horrible pictures, Its so bright outside because of the snow it made it hard to get the camera to correct the contrast.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Congrats dude! It looks awesome.

It sounds really cliche, but you can't convey the awesomeness of Sideshow pieces in pictures; they really need to be seen in person.

Congrats dude! It looks awesome.

It sounds really cliche, but you can't convey the awesomeness of Sideshow pieces in pictures; they really need to be seen in person.

Now I want to see some of the really ornate statues IRL, they must be incredible.

We were outside shoveling when the Canpar guy drove up, he handed me this huge parcel and Mrs. Hado was all WTF is that!!

lol