• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

Has Prime 1 had any original sculpts before now? As far as I know, they've just been scanning images from video games. So, with this 1:4 scale comic license announcement, they'll be producing original sculpts for the first time?

Should be interesting.

Erick Sosa announced on Facebook last night that he's giving up his DC license at the end of the month. As a result, the Kingdom Come Kit would only be available until then. So, I decided to grab it.

:cloud9:

kingdomcome_zpsoruzscga.jpg

Man, what a great looking sculpt! (worship) The price though. :o Wowza. Resin kits have come a long way.

He should offer a traditional S-Shield variant of it. (are you listening all you international recasters? lol:grin: )

Had to drag that Kingdom Come into p'shop for a pretend paint job. Had to.

Kingdom_Come_Color.jpg

I'm actually conflicted on what color to scheme to request when mine get's painted in December. The Kingdom Come colors would be cool, but the classic Supes colors would also be awesome. hm

Had to drag that Kingdom Come into p'shop for a pretend paint job. Had to.

Kingdom_Come_Color.jpg

I'm actually conflicted on what color to scheme to request when mine get's painted in December. The Kingdom Come colors would be cool, but the classic Supes colors would also be awesome. hm

Classic looks good, but Kingdom Come colors is what I'd go with.

If you're bored, give it a shot with the Kingdom Come color scheme. :foryou:
Pleasure. :)

I miss the days of filler putty, airbrush and acrylics. Resin figure kits are a blast, but p'shop does nice imaginings.

Kingdom_Come_KC_Colors.jpg

Hmm, that does look very cool. Thanks a lot for doing that. It's helping me decide what colors to go with. (worship)

If you're bored, give it a shot with the Kingdom Come color scheme. :foryou:
Pleasure. :)

I miss the days of filler putty, airbrush and acrylics. Resin figure kits are a blast, but p'shop does nice imaginings.

Kingdom_Come_KC_Colors.jpg

I posted your two Photoshopped images on the sculptor's Facebook page and he loved them. (thumbs u