• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

I jist have 2 on my pre order list (flexpay) at the moment.

The Spiderman PF and the Joker Arkham PF. Haven't really been tempted by too many other new releases except maybe the Green Lantern PF.

Mine are:

Chronicle - 1/5 T-rex bust and 1/4 T800 Endoskeleton

SS - Spiderman pf, black spidey pf, brown wolverine pf, Boba Fett pf, and Darth Vader pf.

XM - Daredevil, Dr. Strange, Kraven, Ghost Rider, and soon to be Mysterio.

Mine are:

Red Sonja PF

Aquaman PF

Prime 1 Noel Batman

Prime 1 Deathstroke

I'm contemplating Dark Phoenix and Captain Marvel, but with the Canadian dollar tumbling, 'm probably gonna have to pass. And when all is said and done, something might be trimmed off of the above list too.

Love the XM Studios pieces but they seem to go very fast and end up on ebay.

From Sideshow I have on preorder/payment plan

Wolverine PF

Batman Modern PF

Diecast Iron Man Mark 3

The Dark Pheonix looks cool, but similar to the Bowen one that came out years ago.

Edited by AnkurJ

Mine are:

SS - Spiderman pf, black spidey pf, brown wolverine pf, Boba Fett pf, and Darth Vader pf.

NICE! That's one heck of a PO list. I'm already struggling for space. I currently have four confirmed PO's from SS as listed. Have no idea where I will be displaying these once I get them.

The Amazing Spider-Man PF

Batman *Christian Bale* Dark Knight PF

Red Sonja PF

Dark Phoenix PF

I'm also on the fence considering on adding XM Witchblade to my PO list until they can address / finalize the colors and portraits.

Love the XM Studios pieces but they seem to go very fast and end up on ebay.

Yea no joke. You really got to be on their site the minute they release the pre-order to secure one. There's way too many scalpers snagging these the instant it goes online. As a result, the available pre-order don't usually last more than a day or two.

Mine are:

Red Sonja PF

Aquaman PF

Prime 1 Noel Batman

Prime 1 Deathstroke

I'm contemplating Dark Phoenix and Captain Marvel, but with the Canadian dollar tumbling, 'm probably gonna have to pass. And when all is said and done, something might be trimmed off of the above list too.

Make sure you don't trim off the Prime 1 statues. Would like to see you do a review on them. I'm curious to see their level of quality. :grin:

Mine are:

Red Sonja PF

Aquaman PF

Prime 1 Noel Batman

Prime 1 Deathstroke

Make sure you don't trim off the Prime 1 statues. Would like to see you do a review on them. I'm curious to see their level of quality. :grin:

It wasn't intentional, but the order I listed them above is the order they would get axed if I am forced to cut back. And actually, if Prime 1's Harley Quinn goes up soon, which is the rumor, the PFs will be gone. PFs won't ever be tough to track down later, but Prime 1 EXs will be, if for no other reason that I'll have a hard time finding reasonable shipping rates.

Prime 1 Noel Batman

Prime 1 Deathstroke

Those two need a room of their own. Wish I had that kind of space.

Yeah, I can't believe I went down this road. Never thought I'd go bigger than 1/4.

Mine are:

Red Sonja PF

Aquaman PF

Prime 1 Noel Batman

Prime 1 Deathstroke

It wasn't intentional, but the order I listed them above is the order they would get axed if I am forced to cut back. And actually, if Prime 1's Harley Quinn goes up soon, which is the rumor, the PFs will be gone. PFs won't ever be tough to track down later, but Prime 1 EXs will be, if for no other reason that I'll have a hard time finding reasonable shipping rates.

I'll definitely be following up with that Harley Quinn. If they knock it out of the ballpark with the sculpt, it may be my first order with Prime 1 Studios.

Mine are:

Red Sonja PF

Aquaman PF

Prime 1 Noel Batman

Prime 1 Deathstroke

I'll definitely be following up with that Harley Quinn. If they knock it out of the ballpark with the sculpt, it may be my first order with Prime 1 Studios.

Have you seen the teaser pics?

12549010_10156364473790431_2912207668042063777_n.jpg

12400596_10156364422430431_7469507295069448441_n.jpg

Prime 1 is killing me. Realistically, I'm only going to be able to do a handful of pieces from the line, so I was thinking about just having an all villain set, at least for now. They're making a lot of Batman, so I may hold off on picking one as much as I love the Noel, but Harley, Deathstroke, Scarecrow, Joker and Two-Face would make an awesome set.

Edited by COI

Mine are:

NICE! That's one heck of a PO list. I'm already struggling for space. I currently have four confirmed PO's from SS as listed. Have no idea where I will be displaying these once I get them.

The Amazing Spider-Man PF

Batman *Christian Bale* Dark Knight PF

Red Sonja PF

Dark Phoenix PF

I'm also on the fence considering on adding XM Witchblade to my PO list until they can address / finalize the colors and portraits.

XM will be announcing their US distributor soon for their top cow license.