• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

I may forego the Batman Noel and focus on the villains until that Miller pops up.

12400596_10156364422430431_7469507295069448441_n.jpg

Prime 1 is killing me. Realistically, I'm only going to be able to do a handful of pieces from the line, so I was thinking about just having an all villain set, at least for now. They're making a lot of Batman, so I may hold off on picking one as much as I love the Noel, but Harley, Deathstroke, Scarecrow, Joker and Two-Face would make an awesome set.

giphy.gif

Considering the nightmare Mysterio was yesterday and the decreased ES I can only imagine how difficult it's going to be to get Cap.

Unfortunately if you don't have any direct hook ups from dealers / friends from Singapore, the only other option is to pony up the insane after market price on eBay. This is indeed a low ES. I only remember Black Widow having that low ES in their line up.

Considering the nightmare Mysterio was yesterday and the decreased ES I can only imagine how difficult it's going to be to get Cap.

Unfortunately if you don't have any direct hook ups from dealers / friends from Singapore, the only other option is to pony up the insane after market price on eBay. This is indeed a low ES. I only remember Black Widow having that low ES in their line up.

Yeah, unfortunately my contact was only allocated the same amount as Kraven. Kraven wasn't as popular so there were quite a few unhappy people. Luckily I scored one. Even if I wasn't going for the whole sinister six Mysterio is a must have.

Edited by AnthaiHERO

Erick Sosa announced on Facebook last night that he's giving up his DC license at the end of the month. As a result, the Kingdom Come Kit would only be available until then. So, I decided to grab it.

:cloud9:

kingdomcome_zpsoruzscga.jpg

This morning, I hired an artist to paint it, although he couldn't slot me in until the end of the year. Here's a sample of his excellent work...

allred_zpsixtfspdh.jpg

I may need to make this my first 1:2 scale.

That looks pretty spectacular.

I can't believe how much product is being made as we speak. This market is gonna crash and burn soooo hard. lol

I may need to make this my first 1:2 scale.

That looks pretty spectacular.

I can't believe how much product is being made as we speak. This market is gonna crash and burn soooo hard. lol

HAHA! That may just happen. lol

I hope not but I never really got into these statues from an investment POV. I love how they look and style my comic room.

That 1:2 scale is awesome.... my problem is I have no more room!

mess just got real!

Real crazy.

I'm out. I'm going to honor my pre-orders, then sit back and wait for this massive bubble to burst. These companies, understandably, are trying to cash in on the upcoming superhero cinema bonanza, but the aftermath is going to be over-saturation.