• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

I added this statue to my collection on Monday.

supergirl-kotobukiya-vinyl-01_zpsd05c4d34.jpg

nice feel free to show it off with the rest of the collection.

Sadly, this statue, along with many others in my collection, will have to wait to be displayed. I've run out of space in my current comic room, so now I'm just piling up statues and other collectibles in my closet, waiting for the day when I have a proper place to put them. I expect to have a much larger comic room in the next year or so.

I added this statue to my collection on Monday.

supergirl-kotobukiya-vinyl-01_zpsd05c4d34.jpg

nice feel free to show it off with the rest of the collection.

Sadly, this statue, along with many others in my collection, will have to wait to be displayed. I've run out of space in my current comic room, so now I'm just piling up statues and other collectibles in my closet, waiting for the day when I have a proper place to put them. I expect to have a much larger comic room in the next year or so.

i have all my statues in the boxes still until i can get a display and room.

The new Dr. Doom is up for pre-order.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-dr-doom-sideshow-collectibles-3001981/

I am so buying this. Will be my first 1/4 statue, i love it. I really wanted the 1/2 scale but it was too big and too expensive and the previous premium format was too expensive on eBay so this will be perfect for me. Can't wait :whee:

I already pre-ordered mine!

Some people are complaining about the base but I really couldn't careless what the base looks like. I'm not spending 2K on the LSF or 3K on the 1/4 PF throne version, so this one is perfect.

Been waiting to see another Doom PF

Snowtrooper Exclusive PF is coming on Monday. My first PF! (thumbs u

I saw these on display at SDCC last year. It is true that pics on the internet do not do these statues justice.

Green with Envy and the Gladiator Hulk are next....

Has anyone on here heard of the new company XM Studios? They are based in Singapore but man they are putting out some good looking statues. Looks like they are working on an X-Men line at the moment the sculpt they have of Magneto looks bad and they have a Phoenix that they are starting to make which looks just as good.

Has anyone on here heard of the new company XM Studios? They are based in Singapore but man they are putting out some good looking statues. Looks like they are working on an X-Men line at the moment the sculpt they have of Magneto looks bad and they have a Phoenix that they are starting to make which looks just as good.

I'm in the minority, but I don't see what people are seeing in that Captain America, at least not for $1000 (after shipping, taxes).

I'm in the minority, but I don't see what people are seeing in that Captain America, at least not for $1000 (after shipping, taxes).

The Cap does look good, but not a $1000 good. Doesn't beat SS PF Cap.