• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

And here are my biggest statues. The Apocalypse one is by far my favorite (it was my first), although I really like the gold IM too! I have a bunch of other small figures and busts, but nothing else worthy to share in comparison to some of the other phenomenal stuff I see in this thread!

20140628_220452.jpg

20140628_220436.jpg

20140628_220410.jpg

20140628_220348.jpg

The Pacquet Batman Clock Tower statue is one of the best ever. Very underrated. I also have the Apocalypse and Iron Man statues - great stuff. Still can't understand why Surges' Iron Man sculpture doesn't sell for more? Classic version of shellhead.

I <3 Emma Frost.

No telling what the missus would do though if she ever walked in and saw me putting up that statue though! lol

:fear:

Is it life size 1:1 scale? :idea:

I <3 Emma Frost.

No telling what the missus would do though if she ever walked in and saw me putting up that statue though! lol

is "putting up" code for something? ;)

I <3 Emma Frost.

Yeah, it's weird for the female form to be depicted in art.

:whistle:

i wonder how many of their new statues they going to be showing at SDCC and including new statues.

3!!!!

Because that's how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie center of a tootsie pop!!

Same thing as how many statues are going to be revealed at SDCC!!!

i wonder how many of their new statues they going to be showing at SDCC and including new statues.

Tons. This entire month is an event, so I'm guessing that whatever is previewed/put up for pre-order in the next month is going to be shown at SDCC, along with stuff that's gone up in the last several months. I bet we'll see all the main Marvel pieces like Doom, DD, the Hulks, the Sentinel maquette, etc...

Definitely want to see more Batman/Superman villains revealed, we shall see..

They could make some sweet statues with Brainiac, Bizarro, Doomsday, and Metallo.

So I recently bought a friends entire sideshow and hot toy marvel/dc and Star Wars collection.

He had a life size c3po and r2d2 so I bought them to display in store.

Got c3po set up and the base ready for r2

image_zpse8610986.jpg

When we discovered that r2 had a broken leg :cry:

image_zps0c23e55a.jpg

So, c3po is tending the counter solo

image_zps3839dd76.jpg

Here we are loading up a 26' Penske in Louisiana

image_zps51f0b483.jpg

Nice! I see the Wolverine, Black Panther and Thor PF, among others.