• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

Anyone know where one could acquire a Cable w/ Baby Hope Statue? I believe Sideshow Collectibles has or had one, but for the life of me I cannot find one anywhere. The closest I came is small action figure. I will be posting in the WTB forum as well, but I figure this thread being comprised of avid statue collectors, I might be able to get pointed in the right direction. Thanks everyone.

nice who else are you playing to add to the set.

These Bishoujo figures are getting added to the large collection that I already have. Excluding variants, the only superhero Bishoujo statues that I'm missing now are Catwoman, Emma Frost, Black Cat, Invisible Woman and the newest Wonder Woman.

nice who else are you playing to add to the set.

These Bishoujo figures are getting added to the large collection that I already have. Excluding variants, the only superhero Bishoujo statues that I'm missing now are Catwoman, Emma Frost, Black Cat, Invisible Woman and the newest Wonder Woman.

awesome that's would make an awesome photo once is complete.

Has anyone ever won a contest for a free Sideshow statue?

They seem to have quite a few contests. I'm always entering. Clearly I don't expect to win, but you never know.

Anyone ever win anything?

Just curious.

Has anyone ever won a contest for a free Sideshow statue?

They seem to have quite a few contests. I'm always entering. Clearly I don't expect to win, but you never know.

Anyone ever win anything?

Just curious.

i'm on the same boat with you i have enterd almost all of them or the ones i like the most.

Anyone know where a Sideshow Daredevil Life Size Bust may be at?

Like this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DAREDEVIL-LIFE-SIZE-BUST-LE-12-500-SIDESHOW-MIB-/281503377826?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item418ae8a9a2#ht_2599wt_883

Maybe you've seen one at your local shop? Or at a local con recently? Know a dealer?

HELP ME OUT!

Edited by Erndog